Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #1

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I am afraid it's going to be a little longer yet but I could be wrong. 

Just in the last few minutes, she has added a little wiggle of her derriere.  There just might be a slight change in her mood.

But, that could also be related to something that we have absolutely no knowledge of. Including what she has been checking on the phone.   :cry:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It's been terribly hot here in Melbourne, 46 cel or 115 fah. I'm dying from the heat and was hoping Leora would bate to cheer me up.

Ugghh a little to warm for this fluffy tailed woodland creature

• Like 1

It's been terribly hot here in Melbourne, 46 cel or 115 fah. I'm dying from the heat and was hoping Leora would bate to cheer me up.

Aussie, I can see where Leora bating will cheer you up.  But,

There is absolutely no way Her bating will " cool " you down.     :smile:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, scutus said:

The bushfires here are terrible and the fire crews have warned it too late to leave and prepare to defend yourselves. I've very worried that lives will be lost. This is normal here as it gets very hot and the northern winds fan the bushfires.

6 minutes ago, scutus said:

it's 36 cel here and it's nearly 8 pm, haha mate your so right but it would be a nice hotness lol

• Like 1

The bushfires here are terrible and the fire crews have warned it too late to leave and prepare to defend yourselves. I've very worried that lives will be lost. This is normal here as it gets very hot and the northern winds fan the bushfires.

All the reasons for Leora to not grow a bush as much as she bates there would be fires all the time. :) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

All the reasons for Leora to not grow a bush as much as she bates there would be fires all the time. 🙂

OMG that's so funny and you have cheered me up!

• Like 1

Sounds like the same situation that happens in the foothills of California.

May I recommend that you dig in to the underground dwellings of the Coober Pedy desert.

And of course while your are there you might just find a fist sized opal, full of fire.

• Like 1

Just now, scutus said:

Sounds like the same situation that happens in the foothills of California.

May I recommend that you dig in to the underground dwellings of the Coober Pedy desert.

And of course while your are there you might just find a fist sized opal, full of fire.

We have those fires in California most years it just doesn't get reported because we are 12,000 miles away.

I love opal mining and when dad was younger spent our holidays at Cooper Pedy opal mining.

• Like 2