Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #1

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Right now I have absolutely no idea what's going on because it's not loading and yes I pay my money every month but this is what I get for making payments, a blank screen

You poor man

I think it looks like a big sausage tight in a net .... but I think the fan club is not going to agree

moi je trouve qu ' elle ressemble un gros saucisson serré dans un filet ....mais je crois que le fan club ne va pas être d ' accord 

Just now, moreau said:

I think it looks like a big sausage tight in a net .... but I think the fan club is not going to agree

moi je trouve qu ' elle ressemble un gros saucisson serré dans un filet ....mais je crois que le fan club ne va pas être d ' accord 

she is not that goddess as they call her but i prefer her type than nelly's.

she is working hard anyhow for the rent and the net is sexy at least.

i find it boring repeating her sessions everynow and then with same staged senario.

sometimes i feel she is trying to find technics for squirting (as most camgirls) but no progress till now.

anyway she is pleasant to watch but she is not making me crazy and i dont find reasons to worship her

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, moreau said:

2 minutes ago, curious said:

she is not that goddess as they call her but i prefer her type than nelly's.

she is working hard anyhow for the rent and the net is sexy at least.

i find it boring repeating her sessions everynow and then with same staged senario.

sometimes i feel she is trying to find technics for squirting (as most camgirls) but no progress till now.

anyway she is pleasant to watch but she is not making me crazy and i dont find reasons to worship her

My question is why the fuck do come here to say those things about her did she turn you down years ago? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Right now I have absolutely no idea what's going on because it's not loading and yes I pay my money every month but this is what I get for making payments, a blank screen

Contact RLC support, if enough people complain the just may do something to update the equipment.....but don't hold your breath. 😺

• Like 2