Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #1

mistake

2 minutes ago, curious said:

my answer "i m not watching just to jerk with her" 

i m a voyeur

i m moving wherever i like and i can say my opinion.

your opinion is "worshiping' - mine is "so so".

are we ok?

4 minutes ago, beka said:

In your opinion who has the best body on RLC?

being freloader and long time no see i can remember sexy bodies of kamila, kristi nina and some girls fm barca (although i almost never watch those).

leora lives a lazy life and has a not very healthy diet and cellulite knocks her door realy early.

but exept her body what annoys me most is her staged senarios and fake faces.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, curious said:

my answer "i m not watching just to jerk with her" 

i m a voyeur

i m moving wherever i like and i can say my opinion.

your opinion is "worshiping' - mine is "so so".

are we ok?

Where good and you have you're right to your opinion and I'll fight for your right, but I don't think they were necessary as you would know it would piss others off.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

You don't need my permission for anything but why comment to try and put her down? My guess is she's rejected you sometime in the past or your life is that horrible you have to make others feel inferior to you, either way I feel sorry for you. 

yes. i proposed her and rejected me. i was ready to marry her. paul would be my best man. she finaly rejected me and decided to live with paul. since then i hate her and i decided to sign up here trying to poison her public image....

omg wtf do we read here??????? hahahahahahahaahaha

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Where good and you have you're right to your opinion and I'll fight for your right, but I don't think they were necessary as you would know it would piss others off.

my aussie friend i m not taught to express my opinion only when sure other will follow. its healthy i think this way.

yesterday was a good day in topic of masturbations in rlc .... nelly a good show with anal included ... anabel ... elvira with a banana .. and oksi masturbated having the tampax tucked .. hahaha ....
All that does not surpass Leora .. I do not know why ... but what makes me feel Leora does not get the others .... I know I'm unfair to the rest of the girls .. but I am sincere ..
It is not necessary to say that he has a body of infarction ... maybe his smile is his look .. that complicity he transmits ... makes each one of us think that it is only for oneself ... I feel that way, as if it were for me alone ...
I am not a faithful person ... I have never been with the same girl for a long time ... Leora with her charm has hypnotized me and I am faithful with Leora ....

• Like 2

Just now, curious said:

my aussie friend i m not taught to express my opinion only when sure other will follow. its healthy i think this way.

I exempt your point mate, forgive me I don't agree. I wish other apartments would accept it's a voyeur site.

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Whilst I disagree with Curious's opininion I defend his right to express it, albeit he could be a little more subtle sometimes, but different strokes...There is no great harm in being contentious as long as its respectful, the only problem being, is that if The Little One reads the remarks then it's not really fair on her. 😸

• Like 2

Last night I watched her for a few minutes ... it was a very pleasant moment ... she was asleep. 5.30 of her hour ... but she looked so good .. with a smile ... it was an insondable moment ... nor Paul's snoring spoiled that sweet moment .. (poor boy .. we know he has nasal problems ...)