B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #1

If you are suggesting D&K are asexual in B1 but suddenly become "sexual" in B3 or B4 was because of Sera, I think you are kind of stretching it.

Ok, maybe.

I look at what we have seen. It was the same when Amira was there.  Go to B3 hang out, each time no Sera, back to B1, nothing you get that excited and don't want some sort of satisfaction?

I am simply pointing out the activity pattern. Sera moved her B3 party to B1 when A/K were at B4. When she had the B4 girls over a 2 girl massage(A/K) not included and party over, dressed for the club.

It just seems very strange.

We see this play out over and over. 

25 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

If you are suggesting D&K are asexual in B1 but suddenly become "sexual" in B3 or B4 was because of Sera, I think you are kind of stretching it.

Karina rarely talks to Sera, I don't think Daisy gives a damn about Sera but I agree that with her around, it might be alot less sexual and just NC-16 stuffs at the most.

What I think is that Sera is a lone wolf but she has plans about what she wants to do here and when she wants to do it.

Probably she has a long-term bf too and wants to keep out of guy-girl fun. I don't blame her for this.

What I want her to do is to feed the cams and feed us the voyeurs more often  🤩

I see it that way too. Karina's and Daisy's asexuality in B1 have absolutely nothing to do with Sera. The two are like that. And in B3 they are suddenly so sexy, not because they are suddenly hot, but because this evening is organized and performed by Scriptmaster Jenn and her prepubescent fantasies. Then they go home and are the way they are. Not interested in shows. Too bad. Both are pretty.
And because of the sudden show of the beautiful Sera: Yes Yes more more please. But with reading glasses on, please. Then you look really hot

7 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Did I not say Sera would only go to B3 by herself? Whose sitting on the sofa at B3 without Karina and Daisy? Oh, that would be Sera. 

I think we are talking about two different things. I'm talking about the asexuality of Karina and Daisy when they're in B1. And that what happens to Karina, Daisy and Sera in B3 is just scripted reality nonsense. Written and organized by Jenn. Everyone sees Sera and Karina avoiding each other and never going to another apartment together. And is unimportant

• Upvote 1