R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread January 2019 #1

1 hour ago, Calle said:

I just cannot help saying that I hate drunken women and I hate stupid women, and the worst combination is drunken stupid women. Sorry but if alcohol has such effects on these women, they are quite cheap.

Well, they could just not drink and enjoy themselves. You could then watch them sleep...😏

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

They are freezing for me too... I think there are too many people on them

For me it was also streams in b4 and others, and takes long time to load cam. But yes might be to much pressure right now on the servers.

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

maybe he would like some good Christian girls who do nothing at all lol

If you refer to me, I like girls like Leora who does not need to be drunk to be sexy. and girls who are erotic and sensual and know how to make love, again daring to do that without booze. I do not know if the drinking in this apartment is encouraged and paid by RLC, anyway none of the permanent tenants are used to drinking and they behave like teenagers who have not yet learned how the booze effects them.

2 minutes ago, Calle said:

I like girls like Leora who does not need to be drunk to be sexy. and girls who are erotic and sensual and know how to make love

Then go watch Leora.

3 minutes ago, Calle said:

they behave like teenagers who have not yet learned how the booze effects them.

It might be because they ARE teenagers... or young 20's at the oldest.

1 minute ago, Calle said:

If you refer to me, I like girls like Leora who does not need to be drunk to be sexy. and girls who are erotic and sensual and know how to make love, again daring to do that without booze. I do not know if the drinking in this apartment is encouraged and paid by RLC, anyway none of the permanent tenants are used to drinking and they behave like teenagers who have not yet learned how the booze effects them.

I don't know how old you are Calle...but when I was their age, this was what parties were like...and lots of them! So you either unlucky and missed out on them mate, weren't invited, or aren't old enough to appreciate them yet...😏

• Like 1