Ary & George (2019) Part #1

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, itsme said:

I've never seen him really make a move on any of the visiting women. That or he's determined to stay monogamous to Ary, I don't know how he went to bed last night with 3 half naked women sitting in his living room. 

And it makes this apartment unwatchable. It gets really annoying and frustrating to see all these naked women sitting around a guy that doesn't do shit with them. I can understand that he's married and doesn't want to do anything with anybody else but Ary, but if they're going to continue to invite these women over then why not invite guys for them? It's the same deal with Melissa and Sergio; when you know that there's no chance of anything happening, that kind of kills any and all reason to tune in. That's another apartment that I don't even bother watching anymore.

19 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Und es macht diese Wohnung unwatchable. Es wird wirklich ärgerlich und frustrierend all diese nackten Frauen um einen Mann sitzen, um zu sehen, die nicht mit ihnen tun Scheiße. Ich kann verstehen, dass er verheiratet ist und will nichts mit jemandem anderem tun, aber Ary, aber wenn sie diese Frauen über, warum dann nicht laden Jungs für sie einzuladen, um fortzufahren gehen? Es ist die gleiche Sache mit Melissa und Sergio; wenn Sie wissen, dass es keine Chance, dass etwas passiert, dass Art tötet von irgendwelchen und allen Grund zu stimmen in. Das andere Wohnung ist, dass ich noch mehr beobachten nicht stören.

George only had sex with his wife Ary and Anni. He will probably never have sex with another woman here either. It took Anni several months to fuck her, but only because all three have learned to love each other. She almost belongs to the family. Why is it in almost 2 weeks, set Anni back, no sex with her, I do not know. Maybe she has a boyfriend. Who wants to see every day fucking people must look for another apartment. There is enough here. Here is one of the few apartments where people really live.

• Like 3