Ary & George (2019) Part #1

23 hours ago, Hank Moody said:

George only had sex with his wife Ary and Anni. He will probably never have sex with another woman here either. It took Anni several months to fuck her, but only because all three have learned to love each other. She almost belongs to the family. Why is it in almost 2 weeks, set Anni back, no sex with her, I do not know. Maybe she has a boyfriend. Who wants to see every day fucking people must look for another apartment. There is enough here. Here is one of the few apartments where people really live.

From what I have seen every time Anni goes away for a short time and comes back it usually takes a few days before they have sex, I think it is their way of reconnecting with each other on a deeper level rather than just having sex for the sake of it. I think this is how they would normally act with any others they wish to invite by taking the time to build on trust and making a real connection before jumping into bed.

• Like 3

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Von dem, was ich jedes Mal, Anni geht weg für eine kurze Zeit gesehen habe und es kommt zurück in der Regel ein paar Tage dauert, bevor sie Sex haben, ich denke, es ist ihre Art und Weise auf einer tieferen Ebene miteinander von wieder anschließen und nicht nur Sex für die selbst willen. Ich denke, das ist, wie sie in der Regel mit irgendwelchen anderen handeln würden sie durch die Zeit nehmen, einladen möchten auf Vertrauen aufzubauen und eine echte Verbindung zu machen, bevor ins Bett zu springen.

Nevertheless, I often wish Anni would go after the 10
Months that she already lives with Ary and George, do not be so shy. They have often had sex with each other and she is still so reserved. Also in the night at 3some she was very passive again.
There I found the emotional stroking, cuddling and kissing with Ary in the bathtub and before in bed much more sparkling.