Ary & George (2019) Part #1

14 hours ago, Robwin said:

Got a bit boring lately i fancy??

Hello my dear. Yes , we know that. The big problem is I got sick about some time. I was and at hospital when the cams was off , now I stay at perfusion.. I hope all to finish more quiq and to come back at how we was. And I need to be more good , because tomorrow or in 2 days Anni will coming back at town ❤️  And I can’t be like that when she arrive 🙄😂

• Like 3

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Hello my dear. Yes , we know that. The big problem is I got sick about some time. I was and at hospital when the cams was off , now I stay at perfusion.. I hope all to finish more quiq and to come back at how we was. And I need to be more good , because tomorrow or in 2 days Anni will coming back at town ❤️  And I can’t be like that when she arrive 🙄😂

Oh sorry to hear that honey hope you are much better now and return to form soon as you can you can't disappoint Anni or us :rolleyes:💘

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sexygirl said:

Oh no sorry to hear that. Wish you to get alright very very soon.😍 Great news Anni is coming back. What will happen to Mina & Maurice? Will they get their own place soon? It will be very crowded at your place with five people living there 😉

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wonder what  be now with Mina & Maurice. @Sexygirl lately did no longer speak of them...

Heeey. Sorry just I was very busy this days and I forgot to answer you. Well .. the big problems is now the have some problems in relationship. They will come again at us , and spend some time and maybe with Anni too. But I wait their answer about to open an appartament .. because they don’t know what will be with them. 💋💋💋

• Like 1