Darcie & Stifler (2019) Part #1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Joop said:

Stifler is angry

Does not surprise me. This constellation won't work out. Alex is too wild for them. They should give her an own place as managers and all good. They would still make good money. This constellation is toxic and won't work at all. 

And it's not Alexandras fault

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hard to tell if it was really her this time. They both were not entirely comfortable with the situation

Whatever or whoever the reason, I've never seen him this upset. He basically just slammed the door right right on Darcie.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Whatever or whoever the reason, I've never seen him this upset. He basically just slammed the door right right on Darcie.

I don't understand what they say but for me maybe two options:

1 He wants to do things with Alex but Darcie won't let him

2 He does not want Alex doing things with them but Darcie wants too.

18 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Clearly the anger is Darcie with Stifler. They dress up and the most serious discussion has been between them. Alexandra is not to blame for DARCIE being so unpleasant!!!!

Where is Alex now?Did they scare her away with that stupid argument?

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Um, Darcie ha cogido otros chicos, ¿cuál es el problema? 

Wow yes? I think I've missed a lot of this couple's things in my long absence. I think I've seen some image of Stifler fucking another girl but never Darcie fucking another guy. Amy, do you have any image or video of Darcie with another guy? I'd appreciate it.

• Like 1