Darcie & Stifler (2019) Part #1

il y a 3 minutes, Gudari a dit :

Wow yes? I think I've missed a lot of this couple's things in my long absence. I think I've seen some image of Stifler fucking another girl but never Darcie fucking another guy. Amy, do you have any image or video of Darcie with another guy? I'd appreciate it.

My money would be on Henry if anyone!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps before they needed to make trios or quartets to gain popularity and now, when they managed to be managers, they would have agreed not to do it again because they don't need to get involved. That is why I am against some tenants being also managers. If I were VH I would force them to continue with the same routine or else they will be stripped of management and even participation in the apartments of VH.

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Perhaps before they needed to make trios or quartets to gain popularity and now, when they managed to be managers, they would have agreed not to do it again because they don't need to get involved. That is why I am against some tenants being also managers. If I were VH I would force them to continue with the same routine or else they will be stripped of management and even participation in the apartments of VH.

Clearly that situation happened that i put the link and photos wasn't their routine... Their routine is not doing nothing with "extra"

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Gudari said:

If I were VH I would force them to continue with the same routine or else they will be stripped of management and even participation in the apartments of VH.

Forcing people to do things against their wishes. Sounds like a great idea.