Darcie & Stifler (2019) Part #1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Like I said, Stifler ruined the fun again. Darcie wants Stifler to do something with Alexandra and he refuses. It's not worth seeing this con man anymore.

It's not Stifler by the way not to long ago Alexandra was giving him a blowjob then darcie and Stifler got into a argument

9 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

No es Stifler por cierto no hace mucho tiempo Alexandra le estaba dando una mamada y luego darcie y Stifler se metió en un argumento

I don't know what apartment you're seeing. Yesterday when Alexandra started sucking Stifler's dick, he would cover his eyes because he didn't want him to. Clearly it was Darcie's idea, the same as the show today, only that Darcie and Alexandra want to go further and Stifler does not. Njet, Njet, Nejt by Stifler, do you understand that word? Put on the list the Apartento that puts Darcie and Stifler mate!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I don't know what apartment you're seeing. Yesterday when Alexandra started sucking Stifler's dick, he would cover his eyes because he didn't want him to. Clearly it was Darcie's idea, the same as the show today, only that Darcie and Alexandra want to go further and Stifler does not. Njet, Njet, Nejt by Stifler, do you understand that word? Put on the list the Apartento that puts Darcie and Stifler mate!!!

He probably just wants to fuck his girlfriend while she fucks with Alexandra

You ever thought about that

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Probablemente sólo quiere coger a su novia mientras ella folla con Alexandra

¿Alguna vez ha pensado en eso

Being Stifler? No, I'm sorry, I don't understand. In one thing I'm right with you, Stifler would fuck anyone. I can't figure out why not Alexandra. It's beautiful, hot and with a body of scandal. She wants to fuck Stifler and I think she's starting to feel offended. Stifler's a bastard!!!

5 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Being Stifler? No, I'm sorry, I don't understand. In one thing I'm right with you, Stifler would fuck anyone. I can't figure out why not Alexandra. It's beautiful, hot and with a body of scandal. She wants to fuck Stifler and I think she's starting to feel offended. Stifler's a bastard!!!

He's not a bastard not everyone is attractive to everyone give him sometime