Grace & Jacob (2019) Part #1

This game is too long and I'm getting tired. If they are going to do something that they do already or that they do not deceive more the spectators. If you don't end up fucking or sucking tonight, this apartment will be added to my ignored list.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Gudari said:

This game is too long and I'm getting tired. If they are going to do something that they do already or that they do not deceive more the spectators. If you don't end up fucking or sucking tonight, this apartment will be added to my ignored list.

This counts? 😁

5438024_bandicam2019-02-1601-41-21-908.thumb.jpg.59ec7cf796aa606852f978409a33b38d.jpg

11 minutes ago, Gudari said:

It's feels like she's forced to do it for Grace. Then that does not do anything, but especially that does not mock us, this only seems a camshow with parts forced by Irene.

Small editing on your post with my opinion.
She is "serving" here the tenants desires/demands without being a tenant and earning a % or daily amount depending on the elements done. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Es fühlt sich an wie sie es für Grace zu tun gezwungen ist. Dann macht das nichts, aber vor allem, dass es uns nicht verspotten, das scheint nur ein camshow mit Teilen von Irene gezwungen.

30 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Kleines Bearbeiten auf der Post mit meiner Meinung nach .
Sie ist „dienen“ hier die Mieter Wünsche / Forderungen ohne einen Mieter ist und eine% oder Tagesmenge je nach den Elementen getan zu verdienen. 

Irene has been here for months now and is now here more often and sleeps here too. Unlike other apartments that 1-2 people order to fuck and then disappear. What is the moral? We do not know if Irene will receive any money or make such stupid claims. At other apartments all rave about a great Fickshow, for example, Daniel and Dominessa, but no one raises as the moral index finger.

And again you take it as a complain and it seems something personal to you.. i even said it before.. my opinion .. I watch it (not more then first times) but still watch

And it's better go read what was talked today there at D&D house..

Have no problems with other that may think that this is all natural 

And who says, Irene and Jacob must necessarily fuck now, yes, go to other apps, there is roundabound fucked. Grace and Jacob lived until 17 days ago completely monogamous and there it is already a big step forward, which also happened. Jacob was allowed to lick Irene and spoil my dildo.

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Und wieder nehmen Sie es als beschweren und es scheint etwas für Sie persönlich .. ich sagte es schon vor .. meiner Meinung nach .. Ich sehe es (nicht mehr als erste Mal) , aber immer noch sehen

und es ist besser gehen lesen , was heute gesprochen wurde es bei D & D Haus ..

Haben Sie keine Probleme mit anderen , die vielleicht denken, dass dies alles natürlich ist  ,

If I watch an app for longer, then I also identify myself to the persons. Then I take everything personally. I mean, it is measured with two standards. Some are doing bad things here and others are not doing the same.

• Like 1