Grace & Jacob (2019) Part #1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And there I was thinking Grace was body painting 'VHTV' on Irene's arse to gain a few points. Not sure why the male visitor is there other than to intrigue us. Makes a change from that annoying boy. What surprises me is that today's guest is not even watching the girls on his mobile. If he's just there as a tease I shall not be impressed!

3 minutes ago, squish said:

And there I was thinking Grace was body painting 'VHTV' on Irene's arse to gain a few points. Not sure why the male visitor is there other than to intrigue us. Makes a change from that annoying boy. What surprises me is that today's guest is not even watching the girls on his mobile. If he's just there as a tease I shall not be impressed!

It's for twitter advertise

1 hour ago, squish said:

Und da dachte ich Gnade war body painting ‚VHTV‘ auf Irenes Arsch ein paar Punkte zu gewinnen. Nicht sicher, warum der männliche Besucher gibt es außer uns intrigieren. Mach eine Änderung von diesem lästigen Jungen. Was mich wundert ist, dass Gäste heute nicht einmal auf seinem Handy die Mädchen zu beobachten. Wenn er gerade dort als necken ist werde ich nicht beeindruckt sein!

He just sits there watching cell phones and annoying the girls, who always have to change clothes and the spectators.

Unless she is Irene's boyfriend I think the guest in the red top is just a tease and we have seen all we are going to see here today. We will just have to be patient for longer.

Thank you VH for taking a sensible line as regards my earlier reported misdemeanour yesterday.