Artemida & Dionysus (2019) Part #1

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's time for the summer come very faster in this apartment because this couple is seriously in depression since 2 or 3 months,

Tv and sleeping this is the programm with them what a disappointment,

dionysus was the first to start enter in depression mode day after day and artemida had not other choice to follow the same direction

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

After Tom visits it was predicted that could happen pretty soon

Hello, George.
They both are leaving apartment tomorrow due to issues with health.
But they are planning to return in feature.

Best regards,
Voyeur-House Support

that's what support told me

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Hello, George.
They both are leaving apartment tomorrow due to issues with health.
But they are planning to return in feature.

Best regards,
Voyeur-House Support

that's what support told me

not surprised, I really would like not to live with a depressed guy like dionysus ! for me it's his fault if we have this result now,

it was my favorite couple at the beginning they were very active but something changed during the past months

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

After Tom visits it was predicted that could happen pretty soon

Well, now some participants do 110% of activity - for example Dominessa&Daniel (almost every day - guests/orgies/games/some activity). Others, on the contrary, have certain apathy (low money) and reduced activity to minimum (for example, Dana).

But Support - version is also possible. Judging by the archives - they did not fuck for very long time. I do not think - that this is big quarrel, right now they do not look like quarreling last days + such big quarrel would posted on forum. So version or boycott/apathy, or health problems.

Just now, groomy said:

Well, now some participants do 110% of activity - for example Dominessa&Daniel (almost every day - guests/orgies/games/some activity). Others, on the contrary, have certain apathy (low money) and reduced activity to minimum (for example, Dana).

But Support - version is also possible. Judging by the archives - they did not fuck for very long time. I do not think - that this is big quarrel, right now they do not look like quarreling last days + such big quarrel would posted on forum. So version or boycott/apathy, or health problems.

as a moment op i can say that i haven't seen them do anything at all lately. they have reached a point that i barely check their apt.

• Like 1