Artemida & Dionysus (2019) Part #1

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, now some participants do 110% of activity - for example Dominessa&Daniel (almost every day - guests/orgies/games/some activity). Others, on the contrary, have certain apathy (low money) and reduced activity to minimum (for example, Dana).

But Support - version is also possible. Judging by the archives - they did not fuck for very long time. I do not think - that this is big quarrel, right now they do not look like quarreling last days + such big quarrel would posted on forum. So version or boycott/apathy, or health problems.

and if I am right it's an apartment managed by  alex and lina and you know how alex work...time is money... I think the health problem is just an excuse for replace them because of lack of activity and make more money with new couple

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Well, now some participants do 110% of activity - for example Dominessa&Daniel (almost every day - guests/orgies/games/some activity). Others, on the contrary, have certain apathy (low money) and reduced activity to minimum (for example, Dana).

But Support - version is also possible. Judging by the archives - they did not fuck for very long time. I do not think - that this is big quarrel, right now they do not look like quarreling last days + such big quarrel would posted on forum. So version or boycott/apathy, or health problems.

They stop being active + - at the end of the second month.. Guess it also could be related with the usual "contract" situation in this houses.. And tom appearing reinforces that possibility.. 

16 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Hello, George.
They both are leaving apartment tomorrow due to issues with health.
But they are planning to return in feature.

Best regards,
Voyeur-House Support

that's what support told me

It could be true.. but sincerely and knowing for who they was working don't believe in that excuse given to vh 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It could be true.. but sincerely and knowing for who they was working don't believe in that excuse given to vh 

yes VH say what they want it's long time I have stopped believe what they say, VH have a business to run first and the vh business in this moment is not very good

1 minute ago, firewall said:

yes VH say what they want it's long time I have stopped believe what they say, VH have a business to run first

I think this type of messages comes from tenants/managers and VH just reproduces them.. And it's usual they lying.. as examples: ella&isaac, elsa&tom, scarlett&garry (supposedly come back in january)

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I think this type of messages comes from tenants/managers and VH just reproduces them.. And it's usual they lying.. as examples: ella&isaac, elsa&tom, scarlett&garry (supposedly come back in january)

possible and when I see the level of the VH twitter I hope it's not this type of guy is behind the vh support