Nicole & Karl (2019) Part #1

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Hey buddy. How are you doing? I never gave up on them. Watching them develop is totally hot 🔥

I'm fine Jabba...still persevering with RLC...😉

There'a an ideal empty apt for Nicole and Karl there now...The couples on Vacation apt...😏

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Best day in that place til it opened up.

And it still makes no difference when they still have shitty angles in the bedroom. When the best cam in the bedroom is a shitty cam that primarily shows his ass while they have sex, that is a goddamn problem and they STILL don't address the issue or fix it.

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

And it still makes no difference when they still have shitty angles in the bedroom. When the best cam in the bedroom is a shitty cam that primarily shows his ass while they have sex, that is a goddamn problem and they STILL don't address the issue or fix it.

I totally agree. This remains an issue.

• Like 1

On 2/8/2019 at 4:15 AM, ashleyxyz said:

Hi guys. You 2 are sexy as hell, i love couples on here. How long have you guts been together if you don't mind me asking? I'm going on 5 years. No ring yet,  🙁 good luck on here, hope you make lots of $$$$$$

in March we’ll be a year together 😍🥰

• Like 2

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I always thought you liked my ass ...!

• Like 2