Nicole & Karl (2019) Part #1

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Karl, not sure if you can answer this but Nicole was so popular on RLC I am wondering why they did not offer an apartment to you two. You are such a beautiful couple. If they did not they are the marketing idiots.

Most likely because they have more chances to develop on VHTV. They even can decide to become managers and open up places on their own. They are totally free and just can do what they like. Not sure how RLC handles things. Can only speak for VH.

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Most likely because they have more chances to develop on VHTV. They even can decide to become managers and open up places on their own. They are totally free and just can do what they like. Not sure how RLC handles things. Can only speak for VH.

Excellent. Obviously I did not know this so thank you.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anytime. And welcome to the forums 👍

Thank you. Have not had an occasion to monitor the VH forum but have been on RLC and the RLC camcaps forum for more than 5 years. Lately I have been considering VH rather than RLC. RLC has gotten a little stale, poor marketing and non existent customer service that I feel a move may be needed. 

• Like 2

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Thank you. Have not had an occasion to monitor the VH forum but have been on RLC and the RLC camcaps forum for more than 5 years. Lately I have been considering VH rather than RLC. RLC has gotten a little stale, poor marketing and non existent customer service that I feel a move may be needed. 

Never was a fan of RLC. bad support and way too expensive. If you have any questions about VH feel free to ask. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Never was a fan of RLC. bad support and way too expensive. If you have any questions about VH feel free to ask. 

Agree RLC is expensive but only 5$ more than VH and does have a few more features like 4 screen view and motion detectors, not a huge price difference but still wouldn't have it lol

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Agree RLC is expensive but only 5$ more than VH and does have a few more features like 4 screen view and motion detectors, not a huge price difference but still wouldn't have it lol

RLC has no archives and timeline is another 30$ a month...

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

RLC has no archives and timeline is another 30$ a month...

Yeah must admit I forgot that about the lack of archives, they sure know how to rip customers off. Just shows how much interest I have in them lol.

• Like 1

On 2/16/2019 at 10:56 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

Karl, not sure if you can answer this but Nicole was so popular on RLC I am wondering why they did not offer an apartment to you two. You are such a beautiful couple. If they did not they are the marketing idiots.

I don't know if they are idiots or not in RLC ::), but we tried to enter RLC and they didn't accept us.

@piedpiper1968 Nicole and I try to answer whenever we can. Greetings friend!

• Like 2

On 2/11/2019 at 11:36 AM, ze81 said:

Agree,one more cam in bedroom would do wonders,Gess they can't afford another cam or maybe they just prefer this way.But for sure one cam in either right or left side of bed would be great.

One more cam you said...? Check out our room :)

• Like 1