Nicole & Karl (2019) Part #1

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

They know that VHTV has taken quite bit of the traffic from them, and they are not the forgiving type. If you have a chance you can see how they treated both CC and our sister site RLCF. The Admin sent them an open letter and they refused to respond except with DMCA take down orders. We for years gave them great free advertising and our repayment from them was DMCA take order that took both sites offline for over a week.

That is when a decision was made the Admin and the staff of CC to feature VHTV in the prime area and move RLC to bottom of the threads. I have utmost respect for James and how he has treated us here CC, but in that same breath I have very little respect for the company and management of RLC.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, n&k said:

Hey Super Naga! 😊 All is ok... always good. 

Glad to here it...And how is your lovely lady keeping?...😍

I see you're getting a bit of stick on here for acting normal...They should watch some of the RLC shit if they want showtime haha...😉

Take care guys x

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

They know that VHTV has taken quite bit of the traffic from them, and they are not the forgiving type. If you have a chance you can see how they treated both CC and our sister site RLCF. The Admin sent them an open letter and they refused to respond except with DMCA take down orders. We for years gave them great free advertising and our repayment from them was DMCA take order that took both sites offline for over a week.

I have not looked at alexa for a long time but at the beginning of the year RLC increased its visitor traffic and VH decreased its number of visits.

I personally think that in a business there is taking care of the client but I think that both RLC and VH do not count too much on the forum's audience (CC).  According to VH, the forum's audience represents a small audience of the total. Who knows? 

• Like 1

You probably already recognize, N&K that you are getting some RLC members commenting in VHTV---I have good memories of Nicole when she was at RLC, as well as others

that you just heard from. The  VHTV viewers are lucky to have a normal couple willing to share part of their life with them. ---would be nice is RLC had more like you 2 as well. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

Glad to see that you both are doing well, both in your personal life and in your careers. 

Thanks happyone 🤗. Is good to hear about you too 🙂

12 minutes ago, n&k said:

I have not looked at alexa for a long time but at the beginning of the year RLC increased its visitor traffic and VH decreased its number of visits.

I personally think that in a business there is taking care of the client but I think that both RLC and VH do not count too much on the forum's audience (CC).  According to VH, the forum's audience represents a small audience of the total. Who knows? 

A real small one indeed considering the number of subs that are here (the ones that are visible). And looking to the complains about the new options for free cams believe happen the same at RLC

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

You probably already recognize, N&K that you are getting some RLC members commenting in VHTV---I have good memories of Nicole when she was at RLC, as well as others

that you just heard from. The  VHTV viewers are lucky to have a normal couple willing to share part of their life with them. ---would be nice is RLC had more like you 2 as well. 

My memories of Nicole are pretty good too...😉

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is when a decision was made the Admin and the staff of CC to feature VHTV in the prime area and move RLC to bottom of the threads. I have utmost respect for James and how he has treated us here CC, but in that same breath I have very little respect for the company and management of RLC.

James is a great strategist and knows how to treat people very well.  He is a clever man 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

Yes.  I also did my "work" well and I know that viewers follow Nicole from RLC: like you, Naga or pipper (and others) 🕵️♂️

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, n&k said:

Of course we do, but honestly the forum represents the die hard fans who wish to discuss what they are watching. CC in the summer has about 500 to 700 online at about any time, and in the winter months about 1000 to 1500 online at any time. certainly a small number that are members but there are 1000's of lurkers who jump on and take advantage of everything that is free without a membership. I myself was a lurker for well over a year before joining the forum in 2015. There is no stat that account for that traffic other than alexa.\

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Of course we do, but honestly the forum represents the die hard fans who wish to discuss what they are watching. CC in the summer has about 500 to 700 online at about any time, and in the winter months about 1000 to 1500 online at any time. certainly a small number that are members but there are 1000's of lurkers who jump on and take advantage of everything that is free without a membership. I myself was a lurker for well over a year before joining the forum in 2015. There is no stat that account for that traffic other than alexa.\

Member Statistics

• Total Members
  • Most Online
    July 8, 2018

Newest Member
Mick Mogey
Joined 38 minutes ago
Almost 80,000 accounts have been created on CamCaps over the years. That is pretty large community overall.
  • Like 1