Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Brians gf Nadia. She was kind of moody all night. Do not know what is wrong with her...

It's kinda distracting, I'm almost more interested in why she's crying than the other room

1 minute ago, KVRL said:

It's kinda distracting, I'm almost more interested in why she's crying than the other room

It is strange. Earlier they had a great time in the livingroom and she went in the kitchen and started crying. Now the same. Sex and then crying...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

It is strange. Earlier they had a great time in the livingroom and she went in the kitchen and started crying. Now the same. Sex and then crying...

Probably "just" the hormones.. or alcohol.. because all seems to start with no reason and suddenly

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

@miscvoyeur

you are missing this😁

I've seen enough.

I'm thinking Lisa invited the other couple to join them but the girlfriend couldn't handle it. Now she's doing everything she can to keep her boyfriend from wanting to join the main event in the living room.

Tonight could have been epic but Grant couldn't keep up. He's a typical nice guy but he's never really had a wild adventurous side to him. Next time would like to see Juliet invite Lisa over with some of her guy friends. Then we'd have a real party.