Elise & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

40 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

have i missed something or has this apt turned into pablo 2? i've never seen so many people doing nothing.

You didn't missed anything and you just nailed the situation.

They had a strong start, but right now, they show as little as possible, since so many subscribers watching the place thinking something might happen. Guess what, nothing will happen.

My guess is that all  the girls and guys we see there are very open to sex on cam, but they charge $ for their performance. That is why Elise is being frugal and don't give them green light to fuck when she already enjoys earning view income with doing nothing.

Sooner or later they lose the reputation they earned and they will be added to everyone's ignore list.

• Like 2

Well both her lieutenants are absent today which is unusual. Maybe Monday is their day off? Just wondering whether this pretty guest is a relative of Olga. Some similarities. I suspect she was hoping Corn would be there.

13 minutes ago, zoifan said:

They had a strong start, but right now, they show as little as possible, since so many subscribers watching the place thinking something might happen. Guess what, nothing will happen.

My guess is that all  the girls and guys we see there are very open to sex on cam, but they charge $ for their performance. That is why Elise is being frugal and don't give them green light to fuck when she already enjoys earning view income with doing nothing.

Sooner or later they lose the reputation they earned and they will be added to everyone's ignore list.

Elise is more used to received the money and control the business.. Just don't know why to assume that many subscribers are watching them

14 minutes ago, zoifan said:

they have already made my ignore list. a huge disapointment after what elise & sandy showed they were capable of at polly's apt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Just don't know why to assume that many subscribers are watching them

Just a guess. They appear in preview often.

I have been tracing them in hope for seeing their full potential. I know they can do much better. They just decide not doing anything. I am string to be disappointed.

1 hour ago, squish said:

Sandy is not well currently. daily injections.

Well, Sandy is one of many girls we saw in this place. 

Not fucking and teasing are epidemic here.

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Well, Sandy is one of many girls we saw in this place. 

No fucking and teasing are epidemic here.

Well said. The guest girl is as competent as Nicole when it comes to massage. Disappointing.