Elise & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

repeated? I know Olga and Elise and Sandy. Who is the girl called Gretel?

Repeated = already worked with cornelius the other day
No idea.. only remember some of the girls workers of elise .. Guess that olga is the one that have some face skin problems that polly had.. and sandy is the oldest from elise that are in all houses 

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

Repeated = already worked with cornelius the other day
No idea.. only remember some of the girls workers of elise .. Guess that olga is the one that have some face skin problems that polly had.. and sandy is the oldest from elise that are in all houses 

I guess @zoifan is the expert here and can maybe enlighten us 😉

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

repeated? I know Olga and Elise and Sandy. Who is the girl called Gretel?

Gretel is the one who looks similar to Olga, same hair colour and who was here earlier and slept in the bed for a couple of hours. Corn was massaging her back.. The blue rinse girl I don't think she has been named yet unless you care to oblige.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, squish said:

Gretel is the one who looks similar to Olga, same hair colour and who was here earlier and slept in the bed for a couple of hours. Corn was massaging her back.. The blue rinse girl I don't think she has been named yet unless you care to oblige.

Okay let's name her Ava. ❣️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess @zoifan is the expert here and can maybe enlighten us 😉

49 minutes ago, squish said:

She is new.

@squish is the one who has been helping up with notifications on events. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay let's name her Ava. ❣️

34 minutes ago, squish said:

Ava it is.

Thank you for the simple name.

I am hoping we avoid complicated names like Artemida or Dionysus. hard to spell or even remember.

Just now, zoifan said:

Thank you for the simple name.

I am hoping we avoid complicated names like Artemida or Dionysus. hard to spell or even remember.

Lol no I won't chose such names. By the way these two are really incredibly boring 🙈