Gia & Anthony (2019) Part #1

She is a pretty girl. I love her ass and eyes. I just hope there will be new energy in the house soon. I overheard they are moving someone in the house next month in one of the other bedrooms, like a couple or a single woman. So they better install cameras in the guest mystery bedrooms LOL.  I still have hope they will make things interesting. Happy Weekend everyone!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

On 1/13/2019 at 1:21 AM, voyeurlife said:

She is a pretty girl. I love her ass and eyes. I just hope there will be new energy in the house soon. I overheard they are moving someone in the house next month in one of the other bedrooms, like a couple or a single woman. So they better install cameras in the guest mystery bedrooms LOL.  I still have hope they will make things interesting. Happy Weekend everyone!!!!!!!!

"I overhead they are moving someone in the house next month in one of the bedrooms"..hopeful will be as hot,sexy like last time when they had an guest girl and..she sleepped,showered and the rest..all of cams in bedrooms and bathroom without cam...lolll.Cheers Ant.

11 hours ago, ze81 said:

"I overhead they are moving someone in the house next month in one of the bedrooms"..hopeful will be as hot,sexy like last time when they had an guest girl and..she sleepped,showered and the rest..all of cams in bedrooms and bathroom without cam...lolll.Cheers Ant.

Well what can I say my friend?? We just have to see what they will do and who they will move into their home. You might be right that it will be some girl who will just sleep and shower. We all shall see what will happen. In the meantime, I'm getting so fuckin tired of these boring other houses who are just fucking and faking orgasms. Uhgggggggg! Can vhtv get better houses for us to look at??!!

1 hour ago, voyeurlife said:

Well what can I say my friend?? We just have to see what they will do and who they will move into their home. You might be right that it will be some girl who will just sleep and shower. We all shall see what will happen. In the meantime, I'm getting so fuckin tired of these boring other houses who are just fucking and faking orgasms. Uhgggggggg! Can vhtv get better houses for us to look at??!!

Maybe in future we gona get better houses,but houses like this one or jeka Nothings houses are always an big step back.We need houses well filmed by cams,its nonsense to have houses were half of it we cant see.Lets hope for better.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Maybe in future we gona get better houses,but houses like this one or jeka Nothings houses are always an big step back.We need houses well filmed by cams,its nonsense to have houses were half of it we cant see.Lets hope for better.

I most certainly do agree with you my friend!!!!!!! Let's see what is going to happen with Gia and Anthony and hopefully whatever new houses vhtv brings to us. Do you like RealLifeCam better than VHTV??

2 hours ago, voyeurlife said:

I most certainly do agree with you my friend!!!!!!! Let's see what is going to happen with Gia and Anthony and hopefully whatever new houses vhtv brings to us. Do you like RealLifeCam better than VHTV??

What will happen with Gi&Ant...let me resolve that question fast..NOthing.User of both sites for years(VH and rlc)for me VH is better but last months in VH really gone downfall..so nowdays maybe a tie.Cheers.

10 hours ago, ze81 said:

What will happen with Gi&Ant...let me resolve that question fast..NOthing.User of both sites for years(VH and rlc)for me VH is better but last months in VH really gone downfall..so nowdays maybe a tie.Cheers.

Thank you for the advice and solid opinion of the two sites. I was going to join rlc, however after receiving your advice, I will save my money and great disappointment! Have you viewed www.VoyeurHouse.com ??

• Upvote 1