Gia & Anthony (2019) Part #1

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Just about every time I click on this apt no one is home. This apt is the Milton of VHTV. Maybe someone need to tell them they don’t work here anymore. 😂

And I thought it is because of the different time zone I always see the place empty 🙈

Il y a 7 heures, Amy3 a dit :

Just about every time I click on this apt no one is home. This apt is the Milton of VHTV. Maybe someone need to tell them they don’t work here anymore. 😂

If you are lucky enough to find them they are either toileting,having sex  or sleeping.To be honest you have more chance of spotting the Dodo.

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

And I thought it is because of the different time zone I always see the place empty 🙈

We wish was because of that,i already look to the place by all time zones,in mornings,afertnoons etc and usualy(not always of course)only see someone by late night and in bed(mostly her),this house is no diferent from Lets say Catherine&John,the big diference was c&j wee a lot in house but the rest,,not caring for cams,viewers Its the same thing.Gess there is one or another viewer that enjoys this house,so at least they like it.Think sooner or later place will be closed,but in other hand..they don't seem to have any money problem so who knows for real.

• Like 1

il y a 18 minutes, ze81 a dit :

We wish was because of that,i already look to the place by all time zones,in mornings,afertnoons etc and usualy(not always of course)only see someone by late night and in bed(mostly her),this house is no diferent from Lets say Catherine&John,the big diference was c&j wee a lot in house but the rest,,not caring for cams,viewers Its the same thing.Gess there is one or another viewer that enjoys this house,so at least they like it.Think sooner or later place will be closed,but in other hand..they don't seem to have any money problem so who knows for real.

Hi,you mentioned money problems their.In the other VH APTS mainly in Russia I would hazard a guess that the participants in them are not very wealthy(could be wrong)and do what they do to make ends meet.G&A don't forget financed a move from Florida to Nevada which I guess all In would be expensive.I don't think VH paid for it(once again could be wrong)so I assume G&A did.The point I am making is if they are financially sound why fuck around making practically zilch on VH.Unless there is a hidden agenda that we are all missing,Tax dodge maybe.I dunno.