Leora & Paul - Videos (2019)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 6/27/2019 at 7:23 PM, Johnny 5 said:

I have the cap of that picture with big brown in the ass, but I need a date from OP to find it? However I can tell you she's just squeesing the dildo between her cheeks there, it's not in her ass, she did legit do anal with the big one in bathroom once but only very briefly, it was hot!!!!!!!! I believe April 26 2018 in bathroom might be her best anal, I never saw anything like it before or after, she dildoed her ass super hard and fast until she came and continued while she was cumming, also the hardest orgasm I've seen her have, anal orgasm I believe, she was in heaven ❤️

An.jpg

PM me if you have caps from the last premium days, she was allways more hardcore on the premium cams so I want to know what went down when the whole appartment was premium ❤️ I got everything to trade with

In actual fact Johnny the Date was 22-3-18

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Doctort said:

Leute, aber was ist mit Leora passiert? ihre wohnung ist nicht mehr online, ausgang zum rlc? Vielen Dank

JA, was ist da passiert????

...nicht nur mit Leora;;;; Anabel ist weg;;;; Kitty ist weg;;;; Lana ist weg;;;; Ulyana ist weg;;; RLC hat jetzt Minimal Besetzung und die meisten sind nicht FREI

RLC ist, auch für Zahlende Mitglieder absolut uninteressant geworden; nicht alleine wegen Leora dem STAR.

Voyeur-house und der Gleichen sind nicht das, was RLC einmal war!!!! Hier hatte man das ECHTE Gefühl dabei zu sein und ein VOYEUR zu sein. (wer kennt Alternativen)

Chaturbate ist ganz nett, aber es wirkt doch alles sehr gestellt

An die, die noch (alte) Filme haben; von Leora, Kitty; Anabel usw.

.....es wäre nett und schon wenn der eine oder andere einen solchen Film noch einmal einstellt (am besten mit orig. Datum) so könnte man sich die Zeit verteiben und hat dabei das Gefühl Leora "lebt" noch!!!

• Like 2

Hi all the lucky Bastards Voyeurs on CC

For Basics Members the event from March 22 2018 is open on General Videos & Pics Open topic link below:

For Premium Members :

go on the Leora Premium Topic you haves 2 NEW TOPIC with some exlusifs sharings photos and videos waiting you ^^

Vidéos:

Photos :

Hail CC  // Hail "CHUUUT"

• Like 16

3 hours ago, Rod001 said:

Hi all the lucky Bastards Voyeurs on CC

For Basics Members the event from March 22 2018 is open on General Videos & Pics Open topic link below:

For Premium Members :

go on the Leora Premium Topic you haves 2 NEW TOPIC with some exlusifs sharings photos and videos waiting you ^^

Vidéos:

Photos :

Hail CC  // Hail "CHUUUT"

Warum nur für Premium Mitglieder??? wir alle wollen Leora sehen 

• Like 7