Leora & Paul - Videos (2019)

24 minutes ago, Pepe said:

She was not on periscope someone impersonating her probably playing recorded videos. Periscope does not allow nudity to my knowledge. 

29 minutes ago, gogism said:

I saw it once before also. But again - it was not her transmission it was someone elses. Can't remember if he just broadcasted live (it was while she was still on RLC) or was some older cap...

The transmission was not in his apartment. I saw her face in the application icon and after a few seconds she ended the broadcast. She was not naked.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, lesfat said:

The transmission was not in his apartment. I saw her face in the application icon and after a few seconds she ended the broadcast. She was not naked.

Pm me their user name please. 

6 hours ago, isimsizim said:

I couldn't look at these videos because I'm on holiday and would love to upload again

Lot's of Great views of a lot of RLC Tenants. $20 for a 1 Year Cam Caps Premium Membership will get anyone lots of Enjoyment.  There are currently well over 6,000 Videos and Multiple Thousands of Pictures Uploaded Directly on Our Servers and they just keep growing.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

What is 'periscope' when it's at home? Is this something we should automatically know about?!

Video version of Twitter. No one has proven to me it was actually her. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, x192023 said:

Now that they closed puffin.anybody have any other IOS browsers with adobe flash?

Thanks 

Puffin will be shutting down imminently, there is an alternative called Photon.

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Puffin will be shutting down imminently, there is an alternative called Photon.

Where are you getting your info about Puffin shutting down? The bottom of your lasagna bowl?

img_puffin_adieu.png

Puffin Web Browser on iOS, Adieu

In December 2010, we at CloudMosa started Puffin Web Browser, which was an instant hit. Later, Puffin Academy was launched to help K12 students access education-related content on iOS devices.

On May 4, we announced that Puffin Web Browser and Puffin Academy on iOS will be discontinued. The reason is very simple. Development has long ceased since Apple saw Puffin as a rival and unfairly stopped us from releasing updates through App Store policies. It has become increasingly difficult to keep up with new Web technologies without being able to update the iOS apps. We recognized that the time has come to turn off the service.

For free Puffin Web Browser users, the service will shut down on July 1, 2019. For paid users of Puffin Web Browser, the service will be extended for a while for you to transition to another solution.

To everyone who used the Puffin Web Browser on iOS: thank you so much. We will keep the project running on Android. If you have enjoyed the experience of using Puffin Web Browser and Puffin Academy, please leave us a comment in the App Store.