• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 7/26/2019 at 2:11 PM, letsdothis said:

Justman, I have read this over and over and I just do not understand
what you're trying to say. Maybe if you post it in your native language,
I could use Google to translate and I might understand it then. Thanks.

letsdothis friend, for more explained as I said in the previous comment, when I said that the local thief has taken something from the regional thief all of that being behind a curtain of RLC! I meant exactly what some of those who post here do, when they took all these copies of HotScopes, it's the same doing who hotscopes was done with me & with others here & you supported him in that under at the same argument.the one who was posted here did the same, he has removed the watermark from it and posted it under his name!! It's exactly the same thing that hotscopes had done with our copies that we were posting here.& used it all them on his site,the only difference &the thin line is that those who post these copies here their different in their motivation's, between who is posting here for self-pleasure, or for viewers or fans but most of them posted here for no cost for free 1OO%, not in their pocket or their heads is a goal of making money...
is totally different about ( that site) & a similar at his site of other sites, it's from one of their goals it's making money, but the big difference is that making money from on other people effort.& from climbing upon their shoulders, in another word, it's the opportunism in worst form..this doesn't lesson about manners none of that is my intention thing in originally..
at this line what would you expect! when I said I have no point here !!if I say I agree with you about the right of anybody to post any contents of any site of those sites & especially from  this site for taste the same taste of pain in ass who what I felt then.. but for more fairly I agree partially on the right of that site in that issue, cause of that's who was the 1st one who posts these contents, why I say that for I couldn't be as the next guy !! who have don't care from any source these contents are available as long as I wanted it I have got it regardless of the source, these idea doesn't work with me in this matter.....hope you got what are i trying to say.. Thanks

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wingtsun said:
MAB.TO

We will transfer your files easily, safely and rapidly from one place to another. You can send them directly to an email address or share files using a unique link.

m9kl.jpg

wingtsun tu es un sale type, un malhonnete !! Tu a pris la vidéo que j'ai posté le 21.07.2019 pour Aroel69, passé en wmv, raccourcie, ajouté ta date en rouge mais tu a oublié d'enlever le fondu au noir que j'avais mis à 10.59.

wingtsun you are a dirty guy, a dishonest guy !! You took the video I posted on 21.07.2019 for Aroel69, switched to wmv, shortened, added your date in red but you forgot to remove the fade to black I put at 10.59.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, xanadu said:

wingtsun tu es un sale type, un malhonnete !! Tu a pris la vidéo que j'ai posté le 21.07.2019 pour Aroel69, passé en wmv, raccourcie, ajouté ta date en rouge mais tu a oublié d'enlever le fondu au noir que j'avais mis à 10.59.

wingtsun you are a dirty guy, a dishonest guy !! You took the video I posted on 21.07.2019 for Aroel69, switched to wmv, shortened, added your date in red but you forgot to remove the fade to black I put at 10.59.

are sure friend about the date 21.07.2019Leora's was in bath offline .it thought you meant 21.05.2019.😉😉

3 minutes ago, just man said:

are sure friend about the date 21.07.2019Leora's was in bath offline .it thought you meant 21.05.2019.😉😉

Bonjour just man. le 21 Juillet 2019 est la date à laquelle j'ai posté cette vidéo - Hello just man. July 21, 2019 is the date on which I posted this video.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, xanadu said:

Bonjour just man. le 21 Juillet 2019 est la date à laquelle j'ai posté cette vidéo - Hello just man. July 21, 2019 is the date on which I posted this video.

hold on! my friend! I've done archival review  about this video, it was i posted here on the same date on wingtsun poster on the same date  27-12-2018 ,the duration of video exactly around in  27 minutes 21 second's..  me & Mittsy  & Hope85 the only ones who were posted copies of that video in the same date 27-12-2018.. that's prove we have a local thief on global level..

m2ky.png

rfr5.png

• Like 1

Je traite wingtsun de sale type parce qu'il s'approprie le travail des autres et vous continuez a lui donner des like ! Sous un autre surnom j'ai déjà cessé une première fois de poster et dorénavant xanadu va se faire très discret sur CamCaps ce qui m'évitera de m'énerver.

I treat dirty guy's wingtsun because he appropriates the work of others and you continue to give him likes! Under another nickname I already stopped a first time to post and now xanadu will be very discreet on CamCaps which will save me from annoying

18 minutes ago, xanadu said:

Je traite wingtsun de sale type parce qu'il s'approprie le travail des autres et vous continuez a lui donner des like ! Sous un autre surnom j'ai déjà cessé une première fois de poster et dorénavant xanadu va se faire très discret sur CamCaps ce qui m'évitera de m'énerver.

I treat dirty guy's wingtsun because he appropriates the work of others and you continue to give him likes! Under another nickname I already stopped a first time to post and now xanadu will be very discreet on CamCaps which will save me from annoying

I understand your annoyance but personally, I don't know who made the capture of the one who shares the video. When in doubt, I give a like and thank the person who posted the video.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, xanadu said:

Je traite des types de vente parce qu'il s'approprie le travail des autres et vous continuez à lui donner des goûts! Sous un autre nom j'ai déjà arrêté une première fois de poster et dorénavant xanadu va se faire très discret sur CamCaps ce qui m'évitera de m'énerver.

Je traite le wingtsun de ce type parce qu'il s'approprie le travail des autres et que vous continuez à lui donner ce qu'il aime! Sous un autre pseudo, je me suis déjà arrêté une première fois pour poster et maintenant xanadu sera très discret sur CamCaps, ce qui me sauvera des ennuis

Tu es pas le patron de RLC la capture de vidéo sur le site et interdite, donc si moi ou d’autre on veut copier et rediffuser des vidéos déjà posté on fait ce qu’on veut, dès le moment on tu poste une vidéo ou la capture et interdite tu perds tout droit, sur tu veux pas que les personne s’approprie tes vidéos tu n’as qua pas les mètres.

You're not the boss of RLC the capture of video on the site and prohibited, so if I or other we want to copy and rebroadcast videos already posted we do what we want, from the moment you post a video or the capture and prohibited you lose all right, on you do not want that the person appropriates your videos you have no meters.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wingtsun said:

Tu es pas le patron de RLC la capture de vidéo sur le site et interdite, donc si moi ou d’autre on veut copier et rediffuser des vidéos déjà posté on fait ce qu’on veut, dès le moment on tu poste une vidéo ou la capture et interdite tu perds tout droit, sur tu veux pas que les personne s’approprie tes vidéos tu n’as qua pas les mètres.

You're not the boss of RLC the capture of video on the site and prohibited, so if I or other we want to copy and rebroadcast videos already posted we do what we want, from the moment you post a video or the capture and prohibited you lose all right, on you do not want that the person appropriates your videos you have no meters.

wingtsun je viens de vous donner 100 points !

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, wingtsun said:

Et moi 200.

• Like 4