Leora & Paul - Videos (2019)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, just man said:

Urgh!! a local thief has taken it to post from the regional thief to used in beyond curtain of RLC.. the double standards don't usefully constantly, Isn't this the same (hotscopes) who the same friend (letsdothis ), in previous time had was defending about their right to do the same doing with me & with posters of others here! me have no point here ! unless if agreeing up with you for anybody has the right to get upon or took it from specifically (hotscopes) any videos & post them to any site if they want to post it..on the margin from better if the member does make his own copies,the reason of as we know all of these the contents,in fact, have by one owner who has the copyright that's is RLC.. the next guy have no work here! ... BTW, are you see?!! likely Tom can gets Jerry in end of episode ..😉😉

Justman, I have read this over and over and I just do not understand
what you're trying to say. Maybe if you post it in your native language,
I could use Google to translate and I might understand it then. Thanks.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Justman, I have read this over and over and I just do not understand
what you're trying to say. Maybe if you post it in your native language,
I could use Google to translate and I might understand it then. Thanks.

time to take a bit nap my friend ! then maybe your mind will be clear to understand what you are reading .. move to previous discussion between us around hotscopes posters & then you could getting up what i trying to say..

• Like 1

Dans quelques jours je posterai la totalité des captures d'écran illicites de Leora & Paul que j'ai personnellement réalisées et ensuite ce sera la fin pour moi.

Une fois qu'une vidéo est postée sur CamCaps elle devient la propriété de tout le monde même si celà est interdit par RLC mais ce qui doit être particuliérement
Enervant est de voir quelques mois plus tard une de ces captures d'écran affublée du nom d'une autre personne.

C'est mon avis et je le partage.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In a few days I will post all the illicit screenshots of Leora & Paul that I personally made and then it will be the end for me.

Once a video is posted on CamCaps it becomes the property of everyone even if it is forbidden by RLC but what must be particularly annoying
Is to see a few months later one of these screenshots with the name of 'someone else

That's my opinion and I share it.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, xanadu said:

Dans quelques jours je posterai la totalité des captures d'écran illicites de Leora & Paul que j'ai personnellement réalisées et ensuite ce sera la fin pour moi.

Une fois qu'une vidéo est postée sur CamCaps elle devient la propriété de tout le monde même si celà est interdit par RLC mais ce qui doit être particuliérement
Enervant est de voir quelques mois plus tard une de ces captures d'écran affublée du nom d'une autre personne.

C'est mon avis et je le partage.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In a few days I will post all the illicit screenshots of Leora & Paul that I personally made and then it will be the end for me.

Once a video is posted on CamCaps it becomes the property of everyone even if it is forbidden by RLC but what must be particularly annoying
Is to see a few months later one of these screenshots with the name of 'someone else

That's my opinion and I share it.

hold on, friend! you do a great job here, don't let these bastards make you stop off to post your posters, particularly those people who post the posters without mention to who has original right all of that copies or without mentioning the 1st name may who posted it here..but the worst it's the one who has pasting his name in copy & he's know so well he was didn't recording it..  
eventually xanadu I do appreciate all your works in all videos topics & works of Hope85 & Mittsy1

• Like 7

12 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Let's be honest here. I like hotscopes as much as the next guy, That
video may have been posted to hotscopes and it may have their site
name on it, but it doesn't belong to them, either. So, they're not Caesar.
That would be RLC.

Letsdothis you like word games :wink:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Very disappointing.

I was expecting her to bate with a french fry.  Or maybe Colonel Sanders would pop up from underneath the box and pop a  drumstick in her mouth. Or at the very least, show her his "11 herbs and spices".

Disappointed indeed.

This is pure art Howard! Ain't you got no class!:smile:

• Like 1