Varvara & Fedor - Pictures (2019)

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I placed it back out.  It's underneath Leora & Paul.  

I have been doing this for a few years now and I always keep them out for 6 or 7 Hours before rearranging things.  I have more than just Cam Caps that I make the same changes too.  I can change the way I do things.  I'll just leave them out until the clock hits Midnight then when it changes too the next day then I'll move them.  This is the first time I have ever had anyone say anything about something going to the Archives. 

I care enough to make suggestions and take time to think, discuss and find out why.   I am getting over Newbie jitters and I can get with your program or I can suggest...just keep it open longer ...it should not hurt , no need to rush … for all sorts of reasons I discussed with you and moose54... but carry on … bring on the next super star  VARVARA  RIP

hey StnCold316  so why bother keep archives of pages and pages of no pictures ...as I said above ...I wasted significant time reviewing pages of nothing (Taya and Will and others from my other searches in times before)  … kill these pages off with a note why pictures are deleted and so on...  

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I care enough to make suggestions and take time to think, discuss and find out why.   I am getting over Newbie jitters and I can get with your program or I can suggest...just keep it open longer ...it should not hurt , no need to rush … for all sorts of reasons I discussed with you and moose54... but carry on … bring on the next super star  VARVARA  RIP

I'll keep it open where it sits until day's end tomorrow then I'll move it back to the Archive.  

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I'll keep it open where it sits until day's end tomorrow then I'll move it back to the Archive.  

not sure where it sits?? I looked in Leora pictures ??? if that was your post under my comment... but I am over it … do what works for you … like I said I won't waste my time posting  to a dying page or Apt.   … I am so pissed at the time I put into my posts to have them dumped so quickly to the underbelly of Cam Caps archive system that seems to have them deleted in due time anyway....  Good Night 

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

not sure where it sits?? I looked in Leora pictures ??? if that was your post under my comment... but I am over it … do what works for you … like I said I won't waste my time posting  to a dying page or Apt.   … I am so pissed at the time I put into my posts to have them dumped so quickly to the underbelly of Cam Caps archive system that seems to have them deleted in due time anyway....  Good Night 

The Posts don't get dumped.  Any Pictures or Videos Posted stays there until the DMCA or the elapsed time has expired.  They are all on Third Party Hosts so we have no control over those Contents placed on those Servers.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Posts don't get dumped.  Any Pictures or Videos Posted stays there until the DMCA or the elapsed time has expired.  They are all on Third Party Hosts so we have no control over those Contents placed.

so I use light pics for the transfer from my copied files (that come from many multiple sources beyond RLC etc)  to the forum..... so lightpics will decide to come into Cam Caps??? and search out my pictures??? then delete... weird … so again I'm not trying to make extra work for anyone....but after using significant time searching pages of archives to find zero (4 ) pics from 20 pages ….why not kill them off to save us time searching pointlessly....  thanks brother for your time .. You always care enough to explain well and give a shit... very cool to me... 

6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

so I use light pics for the transfer from my copied files (that come from many multiple sources beyond RLC etc)  to the forum..... so lightpics will decide to come into Cam Caps??? and search out my pictures??? then delete... weird … so again I'm not trying to make extra work for anyone....but after using significant time searching pages of archives to find zero (4 ) pics from 20 pages ….why not kill them off to save us time searching pointlessly....  thanks brother for your time .. You always care enough to explain well and give a shit... very cool to me... 

They never delete them unless RLC sends their Server a DMCA Takedown request.  Then it's up to the Server to remove them after that.  Once I no longer see a Picture present on the Post then I mark it a Content No Longer Available. 

• Like 1

On 3/13/2019 at 4:06 PM, Mark Thompson said:

well I'm not convinced this is  Vavara...a little more study perhaps... Hot Tan !!1 hot Body, Hot ASS , everything is HOT …. going to miss her Hot little sister but wish they get an apt. soon!!!!  I grabbed these just as I opened RLC and then my free time limit ran out.... sad but blessed to get these ...enjoy

KIGh.png KIGp.png 

KIiE.png  KIid.png  KIif.png KIGU.png 

KIiO.png   KIiR.png  Kv57.png

I'm not convinced it's Vavara..  tits a little smaller???  face seems different ??? Body so close 

Two different girls. Boobs are different. Waistline is different.

• Like 1

On 3/26/2019 at 10:51 PM, Mark Thompson said:

Now these are screengrabs from video (Hotscopes) .....  I just like the close up study of this amazing pussy  … after I edit out the laundry rack and nonsense the actual size is small. I hope you can enlarge accordingly. I am trying to figure the same out on my end... but it's a worthwhile effort to get a last close up view of this delicious sexy !!!! babe... again Varvara will be missed …  enjoy...

exvw.png exvB.png exvt.png exvC.png 

exvz.png exve.png exvK.png exvD.png  

exv2.png exvj.png exvP.png exvf.png 

exvR.png exvE.png exrp.png exrh.png 

exrX.png exrM.png exrI.png exrm.png 

exrc.png exrV.png exr3.png  KISS !!!

MT  I can honestly say  you were the Fan Man of this apt...  respect to you..

• Like 2