B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2

1 hour ago, djoko00 said:

I HAVE SEEN LEIA on it yesterday in barcelona downtown spending more time with the twins of course than in the apartment 

But she havent been to b4 untill tonight and the board been out there for some days. Are you in Barca?

As expected "the virus" Serafima,"sleeping" Leia,"puking" Erin and "Skype girl" Maluma have spread misery and desolation in all B4
Old timers are pleased,girls are safe,no wicked guys around,Oksi has been disactivated by the Voldemort's crew,but dont give up O,me i count on you to put mess all over B4... :biggrin:
Aside
Awesome post M,without Oksi,B4 will be like B1 & B2 cemeteries,+ its really unbelievable and unreal to see Emily & Kamila are still in RLC apartements

😉 N...

4 minutes ago, zzakary said:

As expected "the virus" Serafima,"sleeping" Leia,"puking" Erin and "Skype girl" Maluma have spread misery and desolation in all B4
Old timers are pleased,girls are safe,no wicked guys around,Oksi has been disactivated by the Voldemort's crew,but dont give up O,me i count on you to put mess all over B4... :biggrin:
Aside
Awesome post M,without Oksi,B4 will be like B1 & B2 cemeteries,+ its really unbelievable and unreal to see Emily & Kamila are still in RLC apartements

So, did you enjoy it Zzak?...😏

• Like 1

On 1/5/2019 at 4:13 PM, Noldus said:

Looks like Oksi finally has passed out, she have to recover fast

It's their Christmas tomorrow Jan 7, and they will have B2 on visit

Mary Christmas to you 🙂 

26 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Aside

😉 N...

Leia puking? When was that? I must have missed.