B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2

il y a 2 minutes, legrandrobert a dit :

So she's an undercover agent for RLC  ???🤩

A Russian/Ukrainian living among the locals in Barcelona.... 

I always think Oksi isn't just another RLC girl, now I know she is something else too  🤣

• Like 1

If Oksi is leaving, don't blame Beatrice. IT MIGHT ME MY FAULT.

I found this forum a few days ago when searching to see if any others had streaming problems, and when seeing Oksi packing I checked back and saw that many complain to Beatrice.

I have been watching the Reallifecam site for a while, and after seeing how Oksi was doing, and I sendt reallifecam.com a mail to see if they could check on her situation, and if she was doing ok mentally.

I work in the field normally, and her ups and downs over time is not a good sign, extreme highs and lows. So that might be the reason she is leaving.

So don't blame Beatrice, it might have been me.

16 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

A Russian/Ukrainian living among the locals in Barcelona.... 

I always think Oksi isn't just another RLC girl, now I know she is something else too  🤣

That hideous gray hoodie she always wears is her disguise 

2 minutes ago, Papillon2001 said:

If Oksi is leaving, don't blame Beatrice. IT MIGHT ME MY FAULT.

I found this forum a few days ago when searching to see if any others had streaming problems, and when seeing Oksi packing I checked back and saw that many complain to Beatrice.

I have been watching the Reallifecam site for a while, and after seeing how Oksi was doing, and I sendt reallifecam.com a mail to see if they could check on her situation, and if she was doing ok mentally.

I work in the field normally, and her ups and downs over time is not a good sign, extreme highs and lows. So that might be the reason she is leaving.

So don't blame Beatrice, it might have been me.

My first inclination is to have you drawn and quartered, shot, run over by a bus and then hurt but after thinking about it more I'll settle for welcoming you to the forum.   

• Like 1