B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2

37 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

No please NOT THOSE FUCKING TWINS AGAIN!!

the twins have been in Barcelona for many weeks, have spent a holiday in the Maldives, so maybe they need money, now RLC works like that

5 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

So they are a voyeurs delight?  We get to watch them chew their food and pick their noses and watch tv.  Oh and let's not forget spend countless hours on their phones.  Is that a fair picture of what I can expect?

and lay around naked a lot looking at their phones. but they do  look very good at it.but you have to like seeing naked women . and you have said over and over you are not into the ones that like showing it off all the time...😏

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

many will be happy to see Oksi and Mila in the same bed, so maybe Oksi can put a whole hand in Mila's cunt

That's making a pretty big assumption that Mila will let her do that.  Mila is bigger and stronger than Bea remember.  I think she can more than hold her own against Oksi should she need to.

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

and lay around naked a lot looking at their phones. but they do  look very good at it.but you have to like seeing naked women . and you have said over and over you are not into the ones that like showing it off all the time...😏

WOW Bud you have a good imagination.  I don't like seeing naked women??  I detect a bit of sarcasm there. 😊

15 minutes ago, Sergio said:

the twins have been in Barcelona for many weeks, have spent a holiday in the Maldives, so maybe they need money, now RLC works like that

if they don't return  this time it will be later this is just a question of time and I send my 2 cents than belle will return also later

33 minutes ago, Sergio said:

the twins are back in their homeland...