B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2

Mila and Sera just left B1 again and this time Mila has her backpack so we know she isn't coming back to B1 tonight.  Sera has no bag so she probably won't be coming to B4 with Mila or at least not to spend the night.

Well Bea finally got what she's been after since yesterday afternoon.  Oksi did her good.

Just now I was sitting here watching Bea and Oksi and Laima talking and laughing at the kitchen table and I caught myself thinking about Dalia and Anita.  Wondering where they are, are they happy, do they see each other.  I realized that I do that quite often watching RLC.  They made an impression on me.  Am I just an old softie or are there others of you that find yourself doing the same thing?  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, legrandrobert said:

Just got back from a deserved nap, where is all the stuff Oksi had put in Mila's room ???

I think a couple days worth of clothes are in the wardrobe and the rest still packed and sitting in the corner where the wardrobe meets the wall, where the cams can't reach.

1 hour ago, cheesehead51 said:

Bea is one very happy girl again since Oksi took her to bed this morning.  It's too bad it's only going to last another 2 or 3 days.  Then she will be miserable again.

She might get pretty miserable if Oski ventures anywhere near Mila though...😏