B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2

4 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I'll have to take your word on that because she must have been gone before I got here.  I've never seen her but I'm looking forward to it.

As far as Mila not coming back tonight I have to disagree with my hot pepper friend.  Mila came with 2 bags and only left today with one of them.  The second one is against the wall at the foot of the bed.  I saw her taking things out of it and putting other things in it while they were dressing.  The light is terrible right now but on cam 8 at 300% magnification you can clearly see it's still there.  Things might not be as grim for tonight as you think.  

I see it Cheesy...thanks. Gina knows Stella, btw, so could be visiting B3 on occasions...They were in B1 together, as far as I'm aware...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I see it Cheesy...thanks. Gina knows Stella, btw, so could be visiting B3 on occasions...They were in B1 together, as far as I'm aware...

I could have done without that bit of info.  We know what happens when girls visit with Jenn and Frank.  I don't know anything about Stella and Leo but they won't always be in the apartment. I'd feel much better if she made friends with the B4 girls instead.

33 minutes ago, xala07 said:

But she is a do-nothing girl.

Great, Gina is back! ❤️ Gina is a tenant that has really grown on me. On her first stay, with the twins, I pretty much dissliked her. They were acting way too childish and silly for me, and out 90% of the time, usually both during the days (shopping), and the nights (partying). On her last stay however, she had changed alot, I loved her!

• Like 2

Bonjour , le couple MILA ET SERA EST REPARTI !   hier soir sorti 5 heures ,le pense qu'il on trouvé une chambre hors caméra ou il on fini se qui avait débuté en b1 sur le lit de sera ; ce jour ils sont sortis de nouveau rejoindre leur chambre hors caméra (génial ) ,

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Remember the night they spent together in B1... Stella wanted Gina so much that night ... 

I don't think they remember so much of that night and day after ...🤣