Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #2

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

I have contacted them so many times I'm about to put them in my relatives section of people I call often

Regrettably, although not for me, I do not share your level of inability to connect. I am having other troubles but I keep refreshing.

I'm not only a paying member but I also pay for the replays that don't load

That's broke beyond broke. I don't get it. I never have issues except some popular replays freezing at key moments, as if every dude hit pause at once.🤣

• Like 1

Right now it's 3:16 p.m. my time I just refresh this site but right now the layout of the site loads great the small preview cameras below are loading that I can even see the little one in bed but the main screen is still black with the three dots blinking off and on

Right now it's 3:16 p.m. my time I just refresh this site but right now the layout of the site loads great the small preview cameras below are loading very slowly that I can even see the little one in bed but the main screen is still black with the three dots blinking off and on

6 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Right now it's 3:16 p.m. my time I just refresh this site but right now the layout of the site loads great the small preview cameras below are loading that I can even see the little one in bed but the main screen is still black with the three dots blinking off and on

I have that happen occasionally also. For example right now the site loads just fine but all the preview cams below are turned off completely. I can watch any cam if I click on it but just can't see multiples up at once.

Most likely they're fiddling around with something on the site at the moment. Just speaking from working in IT for over 20 years I can assure you that nothing ever goes smoothly when you're trying to update a server or add a feature. And yes it sometimes has an impact on a regional area.

But if this problem persists I would def be demanding a refund of some sort for services not being rendered.

• Like 1