Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #2

I have been watching Leora and Paul for a few years, and I noticed that Leora wouldn't do any bates with Paul in the house, now she does. Then she teased us with fingering her ass, now she teases with a black dildo pushed at her anal entry. Gentlemen, give it time. That dildo may soon go balls deep in her ass soon!

7 hours ago, Pandora's Box said:

I have been watching Leora and Paul for a few years, and I noticed that Leora wouldn't do any bates with Paul in the house, now she does. Then she teased us with fingering her ass, now she teases with a black dildo pushed at her anal entry. Gentlemen, give it time. That dildo may soon go balls deep in her ass soon!

As Paul started an iPhone repair business working from home Leora doesn't have a choice but to bate which him at home.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

As Paul started an iPhone repair business working from home Leora doesn't have a choice but to bate which him at home.

😹😹😹 A very part time business with sickness and holiday benefits thrown in , Nurse supplied. You have to admire the guy though, He never sets targets he can't achieve, and if there were an Olympics for sleeping and nose picking he would be a double Gold medalists. And without any effort at all, he claims a girl that thousands of men and women would like to take to bed.......Pure Class!!!😹

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

😹😹😹 A very part time business with sickness and holiday benefits thrown in , Nurse supplied. You have to admire the guy though, He never sets targets he can't achieve, and if there were an Olympics for sleeping and nose picking he would be a double Gold medalists. And without any effort at all, he claims a girl that thousands of men and women would like to take to bed.......Pure Class!!!😹

The lucky bugger won tatts that's for sure! 😸

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

ok vous êtes fans de Léora mais Paul est aussi un brave type vous lui trouvez tous les défauts ...mais Léora à part son appartement bien rangé c ' est pas un modèle de courage ...elle cuisine pas elle sort jamais son chien qui pisse partout ...elle passe son temps à se regarder dans la glace ou à s ' enfiler des godes dans le cul juste en face de la caméra pour nous faire baver de  désir ....vous voyez la brindille dans l ' œil de Paul mais vous ne voyez pas la poutre dans le cul de Léora

ok you are fans of Léora but Paul is also a good guy you find all the flaws ... but Léora apart from her tidy apartment is not a model of courage ... she cooks it never leaves his dog who pissing everywhere ... she spends her time looking at herself in the mirror or putting dildos in her ass right in front of the camera to make us drool with desire .... you see the twig in the eye of Paul but you do not see the beam in the ass of Léora

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, moreau said:

ok vous êtes fans de Léora mais Paul est aussi un brave type vous lui trouvez tous les défauts ...mais Léora à part son appartement bien rangé c ' est pas un modèle de courage ...elle cuisine pas elle sort jamais son chien qui pisse partout ...elle passe son temps à se regarder dans la glace ou à s ' enfiler des godes dans le cul juste en face de la caméra pour nous faire baver de  désir ....vous voyez la brindille dans l ' œil de Paul mais vous ne voyez pas la poutre dans le cul de Léora

ok you are fans of Léora but Paul is also a good guy you find all the flaws ... but Léora apart from her tidy apartment is not a model of courage ... she cooks it never leaves his dog who pissing everywhere ... she spends her time looking at herself in the mirror or putting dildos in her ass right in front of the camera to make us drool with desire .... you see the twig in the eye of Paul but you do not see the beam in the ass of Léora

Yes, you're right, Paul is certainly a good guy. But his ass is far less interesting than Leora's and that's the topic!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, moreau said:

ok you are fans of Léora but Paul is also a good guy you find all the flaws ... but Léora apart from his tidy apartment is not a model of courage ... she cooks it never leaves his dog who pissing everywhere ... she spends her time looking at herself in the mirror or putting dildos in her ass right in front of the camera to make us drool with desire .... you see the twig in the eye of Paul but you do not see the beam in the ass of Léora

I am not saying Paul is not a good guy, he's certainly a lucky one,  and yes Leora does have faults like us all, She does by the way cook,and very well I believe, not all the time I grant you but to a certain extent that's advantageous to us, more time cooking equals less time playing...I know what I would sooner see her do 😹 But I respect your point of view in this matter.

4 minutes ago, treveler said:

paul is a wanker. he always helps with his hand. no erection at all. he does not have the erection ... he holds his dick with hand. I NEVER SAW GOOD ERECTION. EMBARRASSING

In all fairness to Paul, Ask yourself this question " Could I in all honesty get and keep an erection in front of possibly thousands of critical people, who are envious of me for having the woman they all get erections by in the privacy of their own homes, "  Leave the guys sexual prowess alone, its not being fair.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In all fairness to Paul, Ask yourself this question " Could I in all honesty get and keep an erection in front of possibly thousands of critical people, who are envious of me for having the woman they all get erections by in the privacy of their own homes, Leave the guys sexual prowess alone, its not being fair.  

Yes I could. :biggrin:

• Like 3