Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #2

2 hours ago, moreau said:

ok vous êtes fans de Léora mais Paul est aussi un brave type vous lui trouvez tous les défauts ...mais Léora à part son appartement bien rangé c ' est pas un modèle de courage ...elle cuisine pas elle sort jamais son chien qui pisse partout ...elle passe son temps à se regarder dans la glace ou à s ' enfiler des godes dans le cul juste en face de la caméra pour nous faire baver de  désir ....vous voyez la brindille dans l ' œil de Paul mais vous ne voyez pas la poutre dans le cul de Léora

ok you are fans of Léora but Paul is also a good guy you find all the flaws ... but Léora apart from her tidy apartment is not a model of courage ... she cooks it never leaves his dog who pissing everywhere ... she spends her time looking at herself in the mirror or putting dildos in her ass right in front of the camera to make us drool with desire .... you see the twig in the eye of Paul but you do not see the beam in the ass of Léora

Paul is far from a good guy. I will not discuss that here though. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In all fairness to Paul, Ask yourself this question " Could I in all honesty get and keep an erection in front of possibly thousands of critical people, who are envious of me for having the woman they all get erections by in the privacy of their own homes, "  Leave the guys sexual prowess alone, its not being fair.  

seriously? after years and years?
they do that voluntarily. maybe u are right....but...I'm sorry for the girl

I am not a god, I am not a judge, I am nobody to give my opinion, I think that everyone is the way they are, Paul and Leora share their lives with us. That they share their life does not mean that we have an opinion about their life.
Maybe your success is due to how they are.
When they really are themselves, it is when they leave the house and they are not observed by cameras ... in those moments it is when they talk about their life, their projects, their private things.
I have never criticized either Paul or Leora, and I will not change my way of acting ... first of all, in this life, it is RESPECT for people ...
I do not want it to be a topic of debate ... it's simply my opinion ....
I just say that I'm not going to criticize ... it's my way of being.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

I wonder if Paul was leora first love or did she have other boyfriends and if any of them see h,er now on here, just a thought

She's had other boyfriends. 

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

😹😹😹 A very part time business with sickness and holiday benefits thrown in , Nurse supplied. You have to admire the guy though, He never sets targets he can't achieve, and if there were an Olympics for sleeping and nose picking he would be a double Gold medalists. And without any effort at all, he claims a girl that thousands of men and women would like to take to bed.......Pure Class!!!😹

Location, location, location......no competition.

• Like 1