B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #3

2 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I'm absolutely amazed that an apartment like that doesn't have the ability to heat enough water to fill a tub. :confused:

It has an elevator but no hot water for fucks sake. :angry:

They have plenty of hot water everywhere but that upstairs bath.  It must have it's own water heater and it must be way too small. When the girls shower downstairs it's always steamy from the hot water.  

3 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I'm absolutely amazed that an apartment like that doesn't have the ability to heat enough water to fill a tub. :confused:

Or heat to keep the girls warm !!!!

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

there is 6 girls living there, 2-300 liters of hot water won't last long. If they're that lucky. If they have the same size as B1, it's alot less. B1 hot water tank is the cabinet in the kitchen, to the right of the stove fan, you can see the pipe go up to it. Used to be seen back in the early Irma days I remember

I remember B2 a long time ago when the hot water was out 2-3 days, in a very cold period. After it was fixed during the day, Danaya waited hours for it to get warm to take a bath, and while she was running it, the girl in the main bedroom (think it was Candy) used up all the hot water, so Danayas bath was cold. She cried alot when she found out. She was really looking forward to a hot bath to become warm again. Was sad to see that.

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

I can kind of understand the heat.  It may be colder there than usual.

But hot water is usually separate from that. 

I also don't remember this being an issue last winter. :confused:

They used the water heater can last winter too, but seems worse now

12 minutes ago, Frankster said:

there is 6 girls living there, 2-300 liters of hot water won't last long. If they're that lucky. If they have the same size as B1, it's alot less. B1 hot water tank is the cabinet in the kitchen, to the right of the stove fan, you can see the pipe go up to it. Used to be seen back in the early Irma days I remember

The problem is that I've seen them try to run a bath even when no one has used any hot water for hours and still ran out.