B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #3

One thing I will give Daisy Do Nothing credit for, is she knows how to tie one on( Party on Garth ). The problem is for the next 3 days she will lay in her bed with the covers pulled up to her neck and watching videos and on social media.

il y a 2 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

One thing I will give Daisy Do Nothing credit for, is knows how to tie one on( Party on Garth ). The problem is for the next 3 days she will lay in her bed with the covers pulled up to her neck and watching videos and on social media.

I really wonder why RLC picked her to join this project in the first place and still keep her here????

Imagine a girl joining a voyeur cam project but hides from the cams and do nothing but eat, sleep and breathe?

5 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I really wonder why RLC picked her to join this project in the first place and still keep her here????

Imagine a girl joining a voyeur cam project but hides from the cams and do nothing but eat, sleep and breathe?

I have given up on trying to figure why RLC does the things they. It is all just SMOKE and MIRRORS and makes no sense.

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

One thing I find really interesting is the fact that no matter which girl or girls it is and no matter what they are doing or not doing it's either never enough or it's too much and viewed as SMOKE and MIRRORS and totally fake.  We as voyeurs want to see nudity and sex but at the same time we want to see Real Life and real life isn't nudity and sex 24/7.  I'm reminded of the old expression "You wouldn't be happy if they hung you with a brand new rope".  Just for the record I'm not pointing fingers at anyone.  Truth be known I have found myself doing the same thing at times. 

• Like 2