B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #3

1 minute ago, Frankster said:

Might be counting the minutes till 01.00 so she can go out to party. Can't go now, because only losers go clubing before midnight (And the guys might not be drunk enough, so they might want more than just buying her drinks because she's "pretty")

Don't think for a minute that Sera can't handle any guy at any club because she can.

3 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Don't think for a minute that Sera can't handle any guy at any club because she can.

Didn't say she could handle it, just that she seems like the type of girl that don't want other type of attention than free stuff, except if you are really rich

44 minutes ago, dwarf said:

Patience. When all are drunk enough, Jenn will try to convince one of the girls to help her make Frank horny. Because with Jenn alone, Frank become not really hot. Then you have your fun

I admire your optimism...😏

21 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I actually feel sorry for Sera tonight.  This is obviously not her kind of party and looking the way she does, she can't be comfortable.  In a way it's good that she is taking part in something with her roommates but I can't believe she's enjoying it.

I can't believe they put all this effort in for this party, looking at what the other girl did or didn't do...and I think they'll be going out...