3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #2 / February #1

27 minutes ago, firewall said:

kristy is an interesting girl in this apartment, because she have normal life with open sexuality on cams it's a drama for some people I don't understand that,

she have understand the project and she is 100 % in there

Only a few months ago everyone was bitching about kristy and wanted her gone, never in the apartment and did nothing when there

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

i can't believe kristy is still with this guy, what does she see in him he's terrible in bed can only go for 2 mins, he's fat not in shape like her other guys, he must have money only thing makes sense money money money

Maybe you should go take his place. Email RLC and see what they say.:smile:

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

i can't believe kristy is still with this guy, what does she see in him he's terrible in bed can only go for 2 mins, he's fat not in shape like her other guys, he must have money only thing makes sense money money money

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  He care for her, fuck her harder and better than anyone has ever done - it makes her moan louder than ever - and make her happy. Get down from your high horse and take a wank and get on with your life..

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, kris66 said:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  He care for her, fuck her harder and better than anyone has ever done - it makes her moan louder than ever - and make her happy. Get down from your high horse and take a wank and get on with your life..

he's weird and his chunky, look how he has his mouth all wide open and the funny faces, it's like he's a retard or something 😄

2 hours ago, firewall said:

it's funny to see this circus in this apartment,when kami leave it's kristy coming back few minutes later and when kristy leave it's kami return they are doing everything to avoid each other

Or maybe Kami is being nice to Kristy by allowing Kristy and her lover to have the whole apartment to themselves for the night.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thomas979 said:

he's weird and his chunky, look how he has his mouth all wide open and the funny faces, it's like he's a retard or something 😄

Yes, but how many times have you seen Kristy allow someone to cum, in her mouth, on her face, on her tits, almost anywhere he wants but inside her. Every other guy I have seen the guy came inside his condom. Not this guy!! I think she must like him and I am happy for her.

I had to edit this to add.... and she has allowed him to put his fingers in her mouth to help her with some issue there and it took quite a bit of her sacrificing before she allowed it. Rather cute to me.

2 hours ago, firewall said:

I have never bitching on kristy personally but on kamila yes 

I didn't say you were, I said people.  Why would someone bitch about another human being anyway.  Some of these people jump from one girl to the next, it never stops.  I think we are all the same in the  eyes of the lord, why do some think they have the right to say the things they do on here.

• Like 1