3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #2 / February #1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The last time Kami had sex in the apartment she made her bed before she went out to the clubs, she wore the pants with holes in the knees, she wore a black top with a black choke around her neck. Tonight she left with her bed made, wore the pants with holes in the knees, the black top and a black choke around her neck. Could history repeat itself tonight???????????????:cool:

In this case I would like the history...

Do you remember, she gave the guy a condom and later asked him to stop fucking, enough, enough....

1 hour ago, spielo said:

In this case I would like the history...

Do you remember, she gave the guy a condom and later asked him to stop fucking, enough, enough....

and I remember also just before or after this quick sex with this american tourist she said " the next time will be in a million of years"   you can see in what mentality she is....

43 minutes ago, firewall said:

and I remember also just before or after this quick sex with this american tourist she said " the next time will be in a million of years"   you can see in what mentality she is....

She said it felt like it had been a million years since she last had sex.

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The last time Kami had sex in the apartment she made her bed before she went out to the clubs, she wore the pants with holes in the knees, she wore a black top with a black choke around her neck. Tonight she left with her bed made, wore the pants with holes in the knees, the black top and a black choke around her neck. Could history repeat itself tonight???????????????:cool:

Nope!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I see Kaley a bit 'suffering, if you really found a boyfriend I think it's time for her to abandon the project, rightly, no longer shows, out of respect for his man, so it's better for her and for us that goes

• Upvote 1