B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #4

2 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

What surprises me most is that in all the time I've observed Mila she has never even hinted at anything with a guy.  She has always been into girls.  So why the sudden change? Unless her new fuck buddy is actually a girl she met at a club. 

She could be hanging out with Oksi.  I don't think she went far when she left the apartment.

Well, Replays not working, Freezing images, Slow loading cams, Repeat tenants, Empty apts, Frequent UMs finally made me do my best decisions, and with the price of almost $100 Canadian dollars per month, got the better of me.  I will quit RLC when this month's subscription ends wich is next week. I had a few good voyeur's fun in the last 4 years but it's time to quit.  I will renew with CC though to keep in touch with you guys.       GOODBYE RLC

• Like 1

Just now, SierraTM said:

I doubt it too. She might be talking to the guy she met last night.

The way she is rubbing herself and talking and laughing with him I'm sure it's probably the same guy. She may have a new steady guy and give up girls.  I hope not but not much to be done about it if that's her choice

il y a 32 minutes, legrandrobert a dit :

Well, Replays not working, Freezing images, Slow loading cams, Repeat tenants, Empty apts, Frequent UMs finally made me do my best decisions, and with the price of almost $100 Canadian dollars per month, got the better of me.  I will quit RLC when this month's subscription ends wich is next week. I had a few good voyeur's fun in the last 4 years but it's time to quit.  I will renew with CC though to keep in touch with you guys.       GOODBYE RLC

4 years? Wow that is a long ride.

My monthly subscription will end soon too, honestly I am still considering but you might have swayed me a little.

The monthly cost is indeed alot for this kind of content (or the lack of it).

Edited by SierraTM
grammar