B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #4

il y a 18 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

RLC are desperately trying to contact her to tell her this, but she's had her phone pinched...😏

Oh for real lol?

il y a 3 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Lately, Doing Nothing has been the New Fad for this Apartment.

Half true, Elvira 🍌 ♥️ has been working hard & doing fantastic work for us (for me at least). Bea is cool too.

Laima, oh well for now she is trying isn't she? 

But yes, the rest are just wasting our time... 🤬

11 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Oh for real lol?

Half true, Elvira 🍌 ♥️ has been working hard & doing fantastic work for us (for me at least). Bea is cool too.

Laima, oh well for now she is trying isn't she? 

But yes, the rest are just wasting our time... 🤬

I never felt Mila was wasting my time until now.  I hope it's a short lived affair and that she will get back with the program but I just don't know.  She's definitely a disappointment lately. She's supposed to be spreading those legs for us, not some guy she probably met at a club.

• Like 1

il y a 13 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

I never felt Mila was wasting my time until now.  I hope it's a short lived affair and that she will get back with the program but I just don't know.  She's definitely a disappointment lately. She's supposed to be spreading those legs for us, not some guy she probably met at a club.

Agreed! I really wish for the old Mila to come back and this new bad Mila to go away 🙄

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

RLC are desperately trying to contact her to tell her this, but she's had her phone pinched...😏

She has 2 Phones. One for Incoming Calls and One for Outgoing Calls.  They're likely calling the wrong one.  :biggrin:

il y a 23 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

Either way we are the unlucky ones

Now I am quite certain you are right, either she & Daisy hanged out with new friends or she found a guy & stayed over at his place.

I know the locals club during the winter so probably he can be Spanish/Portuguese/French not necessary Russian/Eastern European...

You don't need to know the language to have sex  😅