B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #4

I have been sticking up for Mila lately because it appeared something was bothering her and it wasn't Sera as everybody kept saying. I thought maybe a family problem or something.  She had changed quite quickly.  Tonight after watching her I think the problem with Mila is that she's found a fuck buddy, probably at one of the clubs.  I wish that wasn't the case but I think it is.  I can't stick up for her any more.  She doesn't seem to care about her roommates anymore and she certainly doesn't seem to care about us.  It's really sad because I like Mila a lot and now she appears to be lost to us.  There is always a chance I'm wrong but I don't think so.  

Goodbye Mila.  💔

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I think Mila is just enjoying her time out, and not much to do in B4 in her cold room.

Maybe she is out with Daisy, I noticed Daisy is gone also.

That show's you how much I care about Daisy.

I didn't even realize she was gone. 😄

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I think Mila is just enjoying her time out, and not much to do in B4 in her cold room.

Maybe she is out with Daisy, I noticed Daisy is gone also.

Mila doesn't need to stay in her room where it's cold and she could be finding plenty of warmth with Elvira.  Maybe even the others but she isn't interested any more.  

3 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

That show's you how much I care about Daisy.

I didn't even realize she was gone. 😄

Wow that makes two of us, I just now realized that she wasn't in her bed covered up to her neck like usual. Daisy Doing something are you kidding me ?

3 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Mila doesn't need to stay in her room where it's cold and she could be finding plenty of warmth with Elvira.  Maybe even the others but she isn't interested any more.  

Elvira is to busy with Laima