B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #4

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Wow that makes two of us, I just now realized that she wasn't in her bed covered up to her neck like usual. Daisy Doing something are you kidding me ?

Daisy actually does stuff.

Just not where we can see it.  (Or unless there is some kind of "Influence" like the night with Ben.) :dodgy:

4 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

As much as a like Laima and as far as she has progressed,  I can't see her going anywhere close to as far as Mila would. ☹️

However I think Elvira's working on it. 🤞

She can work on it till the cows come home but Laima will always have her limits and won't go past them

il y a une heure, cheesehead51 a dit :

I have been sticking up for Mila lately because it appeared something was bothering her and it wasn't Sera as everybody kept saying. I thought maybe a family problem or something.  She had changed quite quickly.  Tonight after watching her I think the problem with Mila is that she's found a fuck buddy, probably at one of the clubs.  I wish that wasn't the case but I think it is.  I can't stick up for her any more.  She doesn't seem to care about her roommates anymore and she certainly doesn't seem to care about us.  It's really sad because I like Mila a lot and now she appears to be lost to us.  There is always a chance I'm wrong but I don't think so.  

Goodbye Mila.  💔

Mila needs a phone call from RLC and get the fxxk away from Sera.

But right now, I think the most effective wake up call RLC can make (if they bother to, which I think they don't) is to send Sera home.

It might be too drastic to replace the whole B2 so perhaps kicking Sera swiftly and quietly like what happened to Karina might be a good warning.

Still, I know I am only dreaming while awaiting the expiration of my premium sub 😅

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Mila needs a phone call from RLC and get the fxxk away from Sera.

But right now, I think the most effective wake up call RLC can make (if they bother to, which I think they don't) is to send Sera home.

It might be too drastic to replace the whole B2 so perhaps kicking Sera swiftly and quietly like what happened to Karina might be a good warning.

Still, I know I am only dreaming while awaiting the expiration of my premium sub 😅

RLC are desperately trying to contact her to tell her this, but she's had her phone pinched...😏

• Like 3