B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #4

il y a 6 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

Laima is really trying, I'll give her that but she has a long way to go.  A lot of girls fake orgasms but at least they are smart enough to at least try to make it look real.  Holding a lit candle up against your pussy with no movement or fingering at all and she has a powerful orgasm?  I find that a little difficult to believe. And if that one was fake how does she expect us to believe the other 2 were real?  I give her a C+ for tonight but I'm sure she will get that grade raised soon.

Ah yes Cheesy, i am thinking she did not face the camera so she could hide her fake bate or orgasm from us.

But having said that, I still have to applaud her for trying and doing it anyway.

She is much better than some if not most of the girls already.

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Ah yes Cheesy, i am thinking she did not face the camera so she could hide her fake bate or orgasm from us.

But having said that, I still have to applaud her for trying and doing it anyway.

She is much better than some if not most of the girls already.

I also applaud her for trying and doing it but I don't know if I can agree with "much better" than most of the girls.  Elvira? Absolutely no comparison.  Bea?  Still got Laima beat.  Mila and the two hermits haven't bated at all so there's nothing to compare Laima to.  

il y a 26 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

I also applaud her for trying and doing it but I don't know if I can agree with "much better" than most of the girls.  Elvira? Absolutely no comparison.  Bea?  Still got Laima beat.  Mila and the two hermits haven't bated at all so there's nothing to compare Laima to.  

I meant to say she is much better than most of the Barcelona girls because at least she bates openly.

For me, if the girls did not bate openly, they did not bate at all.

Did not bate: The 2 new girls, Mila, the 3 B2 girls, Daisy, Gina which is a total of 8 girls. And I am not counting the B3 girls.

Bate: Elvira, Bea, Laima, Sera (outlier, never going to happen again so if u r keeping ur sub to see it, don't!) so 3 girls. Yes 3 girls, I can count.

So "much better" than most of the girls? YES.

15 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I meant to say she is much better than most of the Barcelona girls because at least she bates openly.

For me, if the girls did not bate openly, they did not bate at all.

Did not bate: The 2 new girls, Mila, the 3 B2 girls, Daisy, Gina which is a total of 8 girls. And I am not counting the B3 girls.

Bate: Elvira, Bea, Laima, Sera (outlier, never going to happen again so if u r keeping ur sub to see it, don't!) so 3 girls. Yes 3 girls, I can count.

So "much better" than most of the girls? YES.

Well if you're going to be THAT WAY about it.  Sheeeeesssss ☺️

I have to say I'm beginning to enjoy watching Malena and Emilia more and more.  Yes they spend an inordinate amount of time hiding in their room and they are not raving beauties and they don't do anything sexual but they appear to be fun girls.  They really like each other and they cuddle together a lot.  Not voyeur material but definitely Real Life girls.  They are happy and almost always smiling or giggling.  Unfortunately because they aren't show girls they probably won't last very long and will take a lot of flack for not giving us any sex but they are cute, have nice bodies and fun to watch                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

I have to say I'm beginning to enjoy watching Malena and Emilia more and more.  Yes they spend an inordinate amount of time hiding in their room and they are not raving beauties and they don't do anything sexual but they appear to be fun girls.  They really like each other and they cuddle together a lot.  Not voyeur material but definitely Real Life girls.  They are happy and almost always smiling or giggling.  Unfortunately because they aren't show girls they probably won't last very long and will take a lot of flack for not giving us any sex but they are cute, have nice bodies and fun to watch                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

I agree, apart from the bit I've highlighted...I think they are really attractive..but each to their own :biggrin: