B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #4

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

I really wished that would quit just being live for the European membership as the US membership gets screwed !!!!!

I got screwed again by the early showtime that the B-4 girls seem to think it is primetime. They miss the largest portion of membership to RLC by doing that without thinking. 5:30 pm east coast, 2:30 pm west coast and most of the US is still at work. They are only likely getting half or less the viewership they would if waited few more hours.

See the source imageSee the source image

VHTV understands this extremely well, and makes sure to cater to the US voyeur. RLC is still after all these years clueless.

Is not easy with all the different time zones 🙂

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Is not easy with all the different time zones 🙂

RLC hangs it in the US members rear end, by almost forcing them to get the extremely expensive replay service along with a premium membership, They have lost a bunch of members, and I mean a bunch over the last year by forcing them to subscribe to the replay service. It should be included in the membership price for a premium membership .....Period..... like all the other voyeur sites include replay function in the membership price.

That is probably one of if not the worst business decisions they have ever made.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

RLC hangs it in the US members rear end, by almost forcing them to get the extremely expensive replay service along with a premium membership, They have lost a bunch of members, and I mean a bunch over the last year by forcing them to subscribe to the replay service. It should be included in the membership price for a premium membership .....Period..... like all the other voyeur sites include replay function in the membership price.

I agree 100% Thes! $75/month is pretty steep, by anyone's standards...especially when the streams have been pretty shite for about a month now, certainly for me...For that money they should be as smooth as a baby's bum...

• Like 4

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree 100% Thes! $75/month is pretty steep, by anyone's standards...especially when the streams have been pretty shite for about a month now, certainly for me...For that money they should be as smooth as a baby's bum...

I join for 6 months at a time, and have just about since they came up with the new format for members. but I flat out refuse to pay more money for what they should already be offering in the price of membership.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I join for 6 months at a time, and have just about since they came up with the new format for members. but I flat out refuse to pay more money for what they should already be offering in the price of membership.

I only put enough money on my pre paid Visa card to cover RLC and Replay for 1 month...That way it's easier to pull the plug if I want to. I just don't top up my card...

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I joined for 6 months at a time also, and like you will not pay for replay.  But because of all the headache trying to get my card to clear through Segpay and the problems other members have with fraud, unless they change

the payment provider, I will not go through the hassle to renew with my credit card.  And I do not like the idea of having to deal with a prepaid card, which I do not have.

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

That is probably one of if not the worst business decisions they have ever made.

I totally agree, the replay function should be included in the RLC subscription and not be an extra expense.

Il y a 4 heures, legrandrobert a dit :

I tried Spygasm.com,  not bad  really,  free archives too  When my subscription ends next week I think I'll sign premium  .

Wow let me know how it goes for you okay?

Maybe I will join you.

• Like 1

Il y a 2 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

Replays had been choppy over the past 2 weeks. Will stop and hang. Stop and hang like I am a free user.

Live streams will lag bad or pause when I open > than 2 tabs which was usually not the case. I stop at 4 tabs usually so not sure what is the problem.

Is there an increase of subs over the past month? What are these people thinking man?