B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #4

36 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Wow let me know how it goes for you okay?

Maybe I will join you.

That goes for me too Robert.  My RLC subscription expires Feb 17 and I'm not going to renew so please post your experience with Spygasm.com for those of us thinking about switching.  You may be leading a mass Exodus here.😀 Just as a thought you might want to start a new topic in the general forum so it's easier for you to keep your comments in one place and easier for us to find and follow them.  Just a thought.

il y a 15 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

That goes for me too Robert.  My RLC subscription expires Feb 17 and I'm not going to renew so please post your experience with Spygasm.com for those of us thinking about switching.  You may be leading a mass Exodus here.😀 Just as a thought you might want to start a new topic in the general forum so it's easier for you to keep your comments in one place and easier for us to find and follow them.  Just a thought.

My subscription was actually auto-renewed today because I forgot to fxxking CANCEL!!!!

Someone mentioned to remember to cancel but I didn't as I was on the road 😕

Seems like our sub will end on about the same day.

And now I have to struggle should I get replay for this month... 

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

My subscription was actually auto-renewed today because I forgot to fxxking CANCEL!!!!

Get it Sierra.  It's only 1 more month.  I did.  

In an attempt to get back on topic here I thought it might be a good idea to actually make a B4 post in the B4 general discussion thread.  In the past several days I, like a lot of others, have shown my disappointment in Mila recently.  She seemed to have completely blown off her roommates and us and lost her status as Queen of B4.  Some blamed it on her association with Sera and others like myself blamed it on her having a new bf or gf that she met at one of the clubs. I even made a couple of posts directly to Mila hoping that she reads them and gets her head back in the game before it's too late.  I think she read out posts.  Tonight she showed us that she is still Queen of B4.  Nearly every pair of eyes in this forum was glued to cams 3-1 and 3-2 in Elvira's room.  Almost nobody was posting because that would require taking your eyes off them for a minute.  I think now that whether she has a new bf or gf or not she will balance things out and not lose her girls or us.  I know I could have probably worded this better but hey, I'm tired.  Anyhow good job Mila.  In my book you are still queen

25 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

In an attempt to get back on topic here I thought it might be a good idea to actually make a B4 post in the B4 general discussion thread.  In the past several days I, like a lot of others, have shown my disappointment in Mila recently.  She seemed to have completely blown off her roommates and us and lost her status as Queen of B4.  Some blamed it on her association with Sera and others like myself blamed it on her having a new bf or gf that she met at one of the clubs. I even made a couple of posts directly to Mila hoping that she reads them and gets her head back in the game before it's too late.  I think she read out posts.  Tonight she showed us that she is still Queen of B4.  Nearly every pair of eyes in this forum was glued to cams 3-1 and 3-2 in Elvira's room.  Almost nobody was posting because that would require taking your eyes off them for a minute.  I think now that whether she has a new bf or gf or not she will balance things out and not lose her girls or us.  I know I could have probably worded this better but hey, I'm tired.  Anyhow good job Mila.  In my book you are still queen

No Cheesy they were not, as most of the CC forum was still at work in US !!!!!!! The bulk of the CC members show up about 4:30 to 6:00 US central standard time zone as trends shows and has since I have been a MOD

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Wow let me know how it goes for you okay?

Maybe I will join you.

Check on the spygasm thread there is the link to get a free subscription,  I've tried the one day premium and am very satis fied so I will take the monthly subs at $31.91 and get the free archives .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

No Cheesy they were not, as most of the CC forum was still at work in US !!!!!!! The bulk of the CC members show up about 4:30 to 6:00 US central standard time zone as trends shows and has since I have been a MOD

People work?  How primitive.  

I assumed they started early so they could get their fun in and still get to the club at a reasonable time.  It is Thursday after all.  I think they probably would have gone clubbing but were just enjoying themselves too much and decided not to go. They don't always start this early.

Il y a 2 heures, cheesehead51 a dit :

Get it Sierra.  It's only 1 more month.  I did.  

And I just did so too. Fxxk me, this is almost like throwing money into the sea.

But if I get to see Sera get sent packing, this month's premium + replay are probably worth it  🤨

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

And I just did so too. Fxxk me, this is almost like throwing money into the sea.

But if I get to see Sera get sent packing, this month's premium + replay are probably worth it  🤨

You are going to have to be a little more subtle about your love for her my friend.  People are going to start talking about you two😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SierraTM said:

me, I warned you to cancel, otherwise it is automatically renewed, maybe it's a sign of destiny and from tomorrow all the girls do orgies every night, surely

il y a une heure, cheesehead51 a dit :

People work?  How primitive.  

I assumed they started early so they could get their fun in and still get to the club at a reasonable time.  It is Thursday after all.  I think they probably would have gone clubbing but were just enjoying themselves too much and decided not to go. They don't always start this early.

Guess ❤️ Elvira & Mila ❤️"worked" for us tonight, while the rest either go fxxk themselves or fxxk someone at the clubs.

I hope Mila will just stick with Elvira and perhaps get to know the 2 new girls better so we can see them in action.

Il y a 2 heures, cheesehead51 a dit :

Can she read out our posts to B1 (not to Gina of cos, she is lovely) & B2 and ask them to either go fxxk themselves or get the fxxk out of Barcelona?

AND TO RLC: PLEASE PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO MAKE MY LAST MONTH IN RLC MEMORABLE, KICKING DAISY & SERA OR THE WHOLE OF B2 CAN BE A GOOD START.

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Guess ❤️ Elvira & Mila ❤️"worked" for us tonight, while the rest either go fxxk themselves or fxxk someone at the clubs.

I hope Mila will just stick with Elvira and perhaps get to know the 2 new girls better so we can see them in action.

Can she read out our posts to B1 (not to Gina of cos, she is lovely) & B2 and ask them to either go fxxk themselves or get the fxxk out of Barcelona?

AND TO RLC: PLEASE PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO MAKE MY LAST MONTH IN RLC MEMORABLE, KICKING DAISY & SERA OR THE WHOLE OF B2 CAN BE A GOOD START.

I  know full well that I am the only one that still holds out a little hope for Sera but I can live with that.  Daisy is another story completely.  Yesterday when she was in the shower and the entire time she was facing away from the cams said it all.  She has absolutely no interest in doing anything for us.  As far as B2 I'm not even going to waste my time talking about them. They are worthless and the sooner they are gone the sooner we have a chance of getting someone in there that doesn't bore us to tears.