B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #4

16 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Anyone else have crappy streams right now? Keeps freezing for me.

Yes...since I logged on an hour ago! But it's been like this for a month now, especially at this time of night when more guys are on...Still, I'm only paying $75 a month...:dodgy:

What ever does or doesn't happen here tonight I'm just happy to see Mila with her head back in the game.  She hasn't been right for a week now and unfortunately it was her own bad choices but it's never too late to correct things.  Her girls will sure appreciate it.  She is still Queen of B4

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...since I logged on an hour ago! But it's been like this for a month now, especially at this time of night when more guys are on...Still, I'm only paying $75 a month...:dodgy:

ONLY ????? 😎

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

What ever does or doesn't happen here tonight I'm just happy to see Mila with her head back in the game.  She hasn't been right for a week now and unfortunately it was her own bad choices but it's never too late to correct things.  Her girls will sure appreciate it.  She is still Queen of B4

I think she had fun even though some here didnt like the things she was doing or when hanging out with Sera 🙂