Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #2

Katia, enjoying some alone time. Including several minutes in the half bath after stripping down to just her panties. ❤️

Emerged from that to play some music on the stereo. I love to watch her dance like she did in the kitchen. 💟

When she is in the bathroom on cam 6 she often gives us a close up of her face..her eyes are hypnotic, beautiful. I know she's not everyone's cup of tea, but  to me there is something special about this girl.❤️

p.s. Dick needs to come home and get with her. She's waiting.

Edited by charliefoxx69
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Katia, enjoying some alone time. Including several minutes in the half bath after stripping down to just her panties. ❤️

Emerged from that to play some music on the stereo. I love to watch her dance like she did in the kitchen. 💟

When she is in the bathroom on cam 6 she often gives us a close up of her face..her eyes are hypnotic, beautiful. I know she's not everyone's cup of tea, but  to me there is something special about this girl.❤️

p.s. Dick needs to come home and get with her. She's waiting.

Nice point of view

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

... I know she's not everyone's cup of tea

I like that she's short, that's about it. Her personality is a bit of a turn off for me. Can't remember the last time I've seen someone so self-obsessed, being unable to not check themselves out if there's a mirror, a phone, and probably any type of silverware. 

16 minutes ago, wodthing said:

I like that she's short, that's about it. Her personality is a bit of a turn off for me. Can't remember the last time I've seen someone so self-obsessed, being unable to not check themselves out if there's a mirror, a phone, and probably any type of silverware. 

I can appreciate that. She does love a mirror.